Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #51 Overview

AM-Bunny

Um, Nef Anyo... DE is really making me not care for this guy. I think he needs to be redesigned again. That's all I'll say. Not sure what the art team is thinking with that one. Toaster boss.

It's pretty zany to be sure. Honestly I'm loving the guy so far, based on personality.

Thanks, that's cool but since it looks like the Hyperlinks and Images were lost, could you at least include a link to this thread in case someone wants to see the original?

just now thought to do that lol

I know! I never thought I would, but I've totally bought into mobile gaming and app usage.

The recent Mortal Kombat X mobile game is a really fun addition to the console one that similarly unlocks console for the main version. I would like to see that level of interactivity, but it has received pretty harsh criticism...

Perhaps as long as the nexus doesn't give out anything *exclusive* I doubt anyone would complain.

Wait, your not part of DE and just a community member?

Did they say something more about parkour 2.0?

They were planning on showcasing it, but the team got distracted by the False Profit event.

It's going to be a large feature of the next devstream, with Rebecca giving a live demo of it in-game~

Edited by AM-Bunny

I watched, and most of what I heard was.... content delayed, content delayed... etc etc. 

DE really needs to stop teasing stuff such rediculous amounts of time ahead.  We first were told about the underwater set before U15, half a year ago.  They should have waited until about a month ago or now. 

Did DE say Sabotage was going to be reworked?

Is that only for ground missions or across the board?

Sabotage 2.0 will initially be exclusive to the Underwater tileset (not Sharkwing, the ground mission) but will eventually expand to all other tilesets.

I watched, and most of what I heard was.... content delayed, content delayed... etc etc. 

DE really needs to stop teasing stuff such rediculous amounts of time ahead.  We first were told about the underwater set before U15, half a year ago.  They should have waited until about a month ago or now. 

Good boss battles is something that Warframe is sorely lacking atm, so I found it reassuring to see that the devs are putting some heavy focus there. That being said, you're correct, there wasn't a lot of meat to this devstream, pretty much only showed Tyl Regor and J-3 animations that we had seen before. I suppose Steve admitted that we are in that awkward period right after a big content dump where they don't have a lot to show off for now.

As far as when they unveil content... well, that's just their way. They've always tried to operate in plain view (except when nerfing lol) of the players and be open about what's in the works. I'll admit that it's frustrating at times, but I'm not sure if I would prefer they start developing things in secret. That's what they did with Archwing, and it turns out nobody was even interested in it; they might have realized that sooner if they had been upfront about it.

Ty, you may want to mention that in the op.

Yah, it's a bullet point in Underwater tileset, since there wasn't any real info on Sabotage 2.0 I didn't think it deserved it's own line XD

Liking the Punk look of Kela and Nef anyo look like a tower how the hell is he gonna kill someone in that? New mobile app looks cool though can't wait to use that for building forma and stuff.

Are you kidding new Nef is a living weapon, he just has to tip over onto you