Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #51 Overview

AM-Bunny

Another stream, another complete ignoration of the in-game Credit-Crisis and messed up economy.

I'm sorry, credit crisis? Can you elaborate, or provide a link where this topic is discussed? I'm not familiar with any problems with credits.

Kela de Thaym

• Release date is beyond U17
• Grineer women are the most intelligent and scary enemies; expect her to be a real threat
• Although her graphic design is done, still working on her actual boss fight mechanics

uo6idUg.jpg

This guy was probably inspirational for her design:

T0xxPVf.png

=)

So, I don't really know anything about making gifs, but I thought I'd give it a try. Something I might add, as possible. Are they okay? The filesize seems large, maybe I should cut the framerate?

Tyl Regor

Vb6P5NM.gif

02FkKuB.gif

J-3 Golem

rBgoINa.gif

yG0YH7E.gif

TSd92J6.gif

9xp4GXP.gif

fsHkz8l.gif

PX5gfQu.gif

h2VfwX2.gif

Orbiter Compartment

9I22bxD.gif

...Is that seriously Nef Anyo's design?

I mean, it's funny and all, I got a good laugh out of it. But he looks like a guy that's been locked in a futuristic iron maiden, not a high-priority Corpus target. With an optional bucket to put on his head.

Or maybe he turned into a Void Key.

Vay Hek gets tired of being a punching bag, becomes a mecha-chicken that can actually kill you

Nef Anyo gets tired of being a punching bag, shuts himself in an iron maiden where he can only flail his arms at you.

I can't help but imagine the Tenno would fall over laughing at this guy.

...Is that seriously Nef Anyo's design?

I mean, it's funny and all, I got a good laugh out of it. But he looks like a guy that's been locked in a futuristic iron maiden, not a high-priority Corpus target. With an optional bucket to put on his head.

Or maybe he turned into a Void Key.

Vay Hek gets tired of being a punching bag, becomes a mecha-chicken that can actually kill you

Nef Anyo gets tired of being a punching bag, shuts himself in an iron maiden where he can only flail his arms at you.

I can't help but imagine the Tenno would fall over laughing at this guy.

It wouldn't surprise me if Tyl Regor and Kela de Thaym are meant to be comical bosses as well... Apparently their bosses just have to be like Alad V, unfortunately.

So that thing of the Syndicate Assassins dropping specter BPs, is that really a thing or they just got confused there?

Glad to know I wasn't the only one in the dark on that. Earlier in the thread:

Yes now they drop specter bp.

Cv2H6Md.png