Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.3 + Credit Reimbursement #2

DE_Adam

900+ enemies and you are STILL NOT SATISFIED ???? OMG

It rises like HELL if you get to hack that new moa and it breaks the game in most cases (lag and host disconnects because screeens full of enemies without an inch free to move and you BUFF THEM ??? I DONT GET IT... no one tested their own game... not even once ???)

Edited by Severuslanskerr

Yesterday i did the event, i used autohotkey to press a gear item over and over as that seemed to trigger the % once i got the "out of range" bug

Today i try the same thing, doesn't work, not only do i get the "out of range" bug, but i am also unable to restart the %, only option is to kill or ignore the bursa.

The result, you can't get points, solo atleast.

Edited by KIREEKPSO

Excuse me but I don't think those Corrupted ATM's need reinforcements.... Especially when they can one shot kill you after a certain point! (that would be at point value just under a thousand spawns a lvl 65 ATM that kills you instantly) So I would make the request to lover the levels of these ATMs plz.

Thanks for bugfixing :o

Edited by CorruptPhantom

level 87 Bursa 1-shotting everything that isn't an Iron Skin Rhino or a Frost inside a globe is really, really bad game design.

Oh, and his reinforcements that also 1-shot any frame not wearing Vit and Shield mods.

Still no fix for

*Mouse sensitivity inconsistent after 16.3:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/437216-updated-15415-mouse-sensitivity-inconsistent-after-163/

*Boltor P, Bolt series and Nekros' Soul Punch deal no push back damage:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/442511-boltor-p-killed-body-no-longer-damage-other-targets/#entry4913357

*Blade Storm doesn't deal full damage:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/396252-blade-storm-not-dealing-intended-damage-anymore-and-other-blade-storm-bugs-list

*Frost's Avalanche:
A)When casting while hosting the game, killed enemies will be shattered (correct).
B)But if not hosting, killed enemies will stay and block our sight and shots for a long while (incorrect).
   Sometimes some enemies even never disappear and just stay forever.

*Nekros Summons Lv 1 Useless Shadows at High Level:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/403156-nekros-summons-lv1-useless-shadows-at-high-level/

really still no shorten time? come on i can barelly get myself to just sit there and do nothing more than twice in a sitting, just sitting there waiting for the timer is so boring even when doing humble. this is just a really bad event all around, was kinda excited to see the roit moas come into the game, now i don't ever want to see them again so i can forget this mess ever happened

can we cut the bursa's shot damage? it's able to pretty much oneshot any of my warframes with that damn detron

we're talking 700-over 1000 total hp/shields here and a single blast is enough to make me have to revive. this is not good

okay i was mistaken. it's not the detron that's ridiculously overpowered here, it's the charge amprex shot

if my saryn with 1260 hp is taking *HALF* her health *PLUS* all her shields from a single shot, this is altogether too damn strong

this just highlights the fail this game is turning into.

someone said 'its too easy'

so DE responds by making all the normal enemies scale to the point everything can 1-shot you regardless of health/shield mods installed.

so i guess the only possible way for anybody to complete the event now is to get some cheese-team together and pretend its an infinite survival mission.

this company is not getting one more cent of my money. i can tell you that much.