Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.3 + Credit Reimbursement #2

DE_Adam

I completed the event with the Passionate Offering and with 2 mates, they both got their mission points but i didn't, I also noticed that when Bursa was killed, it didn't show the message that tells you how many cash was retrieved , so I think that has something to do with me not receiving my points...

Anyways I want my 100k credits refunded please..

I had found this event good and finally challenging, since it actually was hard in the beginning with the top of the line Bursas that actually needed players that knew what they were doing (eventhough the credit offering bugs were extremely infuriating). However, with the nerfs on the Bursa's abilities make them a joke... It would be nice if some events could actually stay challenging, but I guess the difficulty must be smooth enough for all the MK1-players.

On a later fact I'm very disapointed on the event scoring change. I've done several runs to get a good score from this event. Now:

Event Scoring will now allow for the level of the Bursa to act as a multiplier for your score. The higher level the Bursa, the greater your score.

Thank you for thrashing hours of work...

Edited by Ngling

Are we really only "disappointed"? This isn't only disappointing but infuriating. Level 100 moas and crewman and bursas glaore, I can't even move without being downed in a mission. Too easy someone said? This event wasn't easy. This event was never easy. Now I'll never complete it, and the select few that managed to do so in the past hours before this horrendous hotfix, I congratualte you on your extreme luck and skill. Enjoy you accessories, mods and quanta. 

Enjoy them, while the rest of us toil to figure out how to even get past 94 event points.

Seriously DE, do you like the taste of my tears?

<p>

Event Scoring will now allow for the level of the Bursa to act as a multiplier for your score. The higher level the Bursa, the greater your score.

[*]Fixed Bursa MOA reinforcements not properly spawning to defend the Bursa MOA, and adjusted the levels of the enemy reinforcements.

That right there got me but still managed to get 2533 points so far.

Oh wow, i just read about the reinforcement scaling..

Really DE? it's not gonna fun..

Do you guys even testing before releasing?

I know probably i can finish it with my vast collection of frame, weapons and mods. But please, how about newbies who only got few frames?

I just don't understand this.. :/

Ok, so you play the event in solo - 100k ticket  making it certain that the bait is taken everytime?

If true I have to keep changing planets to get it to work - it is not 100% in solo for me.

With all these bugs is the event going to run extra time?

this is by far the worst event

1. bugged

2. boring

3. grindy

4. unfair (i am at 800 points and those bursas are already at lvl 50+ and impossible to stun... a big bad joke) 

5. i am permanently stunlocked by this crap you call bursa... yeah yeah diminishing returns... BULLS#&amp;&#036;

Edited by RAZORLIGHT

Still now fix for your cheat detection system PERMA BANNING players just because they have ahk.exe running, even though this situation was officially guaranteed to never happen in this PSA:

This locks innocent players out of the game, missing several timed events while having to wait 1+ week for the support to un-ban them.

Sources:

Here

Here

Here

Here

Here

I was banned for 6 days for using a script that is 1) within the green zone (autofire, push-to-talk holder) and has 2) not changed in months, but suddenly is a problem?

There's even a guy who got banned three times in one week.

Source

How comes there's still no official word on this? it's a serious issue.

What this guys says, I'm worried about getting banned for using the AutoHotKey :S there was a post stating it was okay to use, so why are people still getting banned?

Ok, so you play the event in solo - 100k ticket  making it certain that the bait is taken everytime?

If true I have to keep changing planets to get it to work - it is not 100% in solo for me.

With all these bugs is the event going to run extra time?

WTF are you doing?

There's zero percent reason to run anything except the 1,000 credit offerings.

The 100,000 credit offerings do not give you more to your event score.

All they do is make the event take longer and be more boring.

Since this update, something seems to be really wrong, because I can't even play.

I start the game as usual, and it goes through the screen to check for updates, and then says Warframe is up to date. I click play, as usual, it looks like it's loading and then nothing. The game never loads, and it usually shows me the game screen in a few seconds. I'm not sure what's going on, but currently it seems it's impossible for me to play.

I tried closing steam, starting and logging into steam all over again, then double clicking on the Warframe icon on my desktop as usual as well, but the problem persists. Thanks for your attention to this!

I haven't had this myself but a friend has, I'll quote it for more attention Edited by The_Masked_Man

BUGS:

Finally finished it, but without going trough insane bugs.

Staying in dead state even though i was alive; ppl in my squad getting no points; for no good reason I was getting less points today then in the first days, even though i was playing the same node; etc.

---

Apart from all the bugs, the event still was horrible, there is no logic to this event core design, an absurd idea pushed out, seems no one had fun, only frustration.