Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⛄ Eternal Shinobi ⛄ Mr 8 & Above ✔ Active Gamers ✔ International English Clan ✔ All Research Done ✔

Agent_CYZ

xq6it.jpg
Warframe0348.jpg

Eternal Shinobi (Mountain Clan) is recruiting ACTIVE and FRIENDLY Gamers like you!

2chqlia_th.gifYou Will Enjoy These Perks:
1. Raidcall (Voice Chat program) for Raids - Acts as Secondary Clan Chat when in-game clan chat fails
2. Dedicated Dojo Hosting - No more annoying host migrations during trade!
3. Clan Website for Sharing News, Free Promo Codes, Guides & Rank Promotion
4. All Blueprint Research Completed in Every Lab
5. Established Alliance
6. Monthly Clan Events
7. English Speaking International Clan
8. Average Players online every hour is 50+ - Due to timezone
9. If you are kicked due to inactivity, you are allowed to reapply & rejoin clan using this thread. All ranks will be restored!

terms-and-conditions2.png
2chqlia_th.gif 2 BASIC REQUIREMENT:
1. Tenno wanting to join must be at least MR 8. BUT if You are referred by an existing clan member then include his/her name while registering to avoid rejection.
2. Must be active in-game. Able to play at least 2 times a week.

Image result for join our team
2chqlia_th.gifONLY 3 Steps to join this Magnificent Clan!
1. Ensure you have Left your old clan by ESC > Communications > Clan > Find name in online/offline List > Leave
2. Post in-game name and mastery rank in https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/etsi-forumto apply for approval
3. Post your in-game name and mastery rank here in this thread!

KINKY CLAN PICTURES

Spoiler

t9wsd0.jpg
50mnn6.jpg

2015 Easter Day

5p4zd4.jpgd

2016 Easter Day

11fxmy.jpg

1zgdxye.jpg

tth30.jpg

i1iek0.jpg

10xdqna.jpg

2ns3o5t.jpg

fl8ymx.jpg

30ngntg.jpg

2d1v2ww.jpg

21o07dv.jpg

tth57.jpg

tq5gh.jpg

2i1cz76.jpg

u2kd1.jpg

NAUGHTY CLAN RAIDS

Spoiler

29y1b4h.jpg

tahhb.jpg

Warframe0354.jpg

udrtu.jpg

2015-11-01_00006.jpg

tb0c7.jpg

SWAG CLAN RANKING SYSTEM

Spoiler

From Lowest ranking to Highest ranking.

~Villager
[ Lowest Rank in the clan, to specify someone who's not part of our Ninja clan. ]

~Academy Students (Academy Ninja)
[ New members who have just join our Ninja family ! :D ]

Explanation ~ Academy Students (忍者学校生, Akademī-sei) make up the student body of the Academy, where they are trained and prepared for life as a shinobi. They are not an actual part of the shinobi force, as they are still in the process of mastering the very basics of the ninja lifestyle. However, they can be conscripted as part of the war potential in times of emergency.

~Genin
[ Clan members who are not new to the clan, and have been in the clan for awhile now. ]

Explanation ~ Genin (下忍; Literally meaning "low ninja", Meaning (Viz) "junior ninja") are the lowest level of ninja and also the ones that display the most difference in power. When they become genin, ninja start to do their bit for their village's economy – being sent on missions that the village gets paid for. They are typically sent either on D-rank missions, which are almost entirely risk-free jobs of manual labour, or, rarely, on C-rank missions, which are a cut above that and begin to verge on real "ninja" work that have a very low possibility of risk to the ninja involved.

~Chūnin
[ Clan members who have helped the clan in any way like, talking to the clan in the clan chat frequently, donating resources, being friendly, helpful and active :3 ]

Explanation ~ Chūnin (中忍; Literally meaning "Middle Ninja", Meaning (Viz) "Journeyman Ninja") are ninja who are qualified to guide other ninja and lead missions. Chūnin have reached a level of maturity and ability that primarily consists of leadership skills and tactical prowess. Genin who do not have the skills to become chūnin are weeded out in the chūnin exams. Chūnin are typically sent on C-rank or B-rank missions.

~Jōnin
[ Clan members who have helped the clan alot, and in specific areas like, helping clan dojo contributions, mass farming runs, making the clan chat active and just being there for the clan. ]

Explanation ~ Jōnin (上忍, Jōnin; Literally meaning "High Ninja", Meaning (Viz) "Elite Ninja") are generally highly-experienced shinobi with great individual skill who serve as military captains. They are often sent on A-rank missions, and experienced jōnin may even be sent on S-rank missions (which are considered to be the greatest difficulty). It is not unusual for jōnin to go on missions alone. Jōnin are generally able to use at least two types of elemental chakra,[1] some genjutsu, and above average taijutsu skills.

======================================================================

~Atarutai
[ Shows great interest to the clan, willing to get their hands dirty, very active and wants to help the clan in any way. ]

Explanation ~ Atarutai (当る隊, Literally meaning: The Undertaker Squad) also known as the Corpse Processing Team (死体処理班, Shltai Shori Han) is a special team within the ANBU, consisting of hunter-nin (追い忍, oinin, English TV: tracker ninja), which are given the specific duty of hunting down rogue ninjas. They completely erase the person they're searching for by means of their superior assassination techniques and medical skills.
Due to their reputation for utterly and completely obliterating the remains of their targets, they are code-named "The Undertaker Squad" (当る隊, Atarutai).

~ANBU
[ 2nd in command of the clan. Specially choosen by the Kage's themselves ]

Explanation ~ The ANBU (暗部; English TV "ANBU Black Ops"; Literally meaning "Dark Side"), short for Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai (暗殺戦術特殊部隊; Literally meaning "Special Assassination and Tactical Squad"), take orders directly from the Kage, performing special high-level missions, such as assassinations and torture. The ANBU usually work in teams formed to the requirements of the mission, ensuring maximum success. The shinobi in the ANBU are hand-picked by the Kage; chosen for their individual capabilities and special skills. Age, gender, background, or previous rank bear no weight in this decision. They wear their mask even in their own village, for their identity as an ANBU agent is to be known only by the Kage and village elders.
There are apparently no true ranks within the ANBU, unlike within the regular forces. Team leadership and hierarchy seem to be based on merit and experience. The leaders of the teams are called squad leaders (分隊長, Buntaichō), a position held in high regard.

======================================================================

~Kage
[ Leader(s) of the clan. Helps organise clan matters, online and offline. If anyone needs help, the kage's can be there provided they are not busy. ]

Explanation ~ A Kage (影; Literally meaning "Shadow") is the leader of one of the five most powerful hidden villages and are generally acknowledged as the most powerful ninja in their respective villages. They are collectively known as the Five Kage (五影, Gokage; Literally meaning "Five Shadows").

Source: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shinobi_Organisational_System
Edited and Modified to personally suit the clan.

animaatjes-star-wars-the-old-republic-02
Some clans might seek to follow our footsteps, but they will always be one step behind

Because fun is spontaneous and creativity will bend the rules of convention.
That is what set us apart to become the best choice.

Join our family and improve your Warframe Experience today!

Edited by Agent_CYZ

Guest -X-Arbiter

Hey Guys! I would like to join your clan! Sounds fun! I am a new player here. Used to play long back but lost info on the old acc.

IGN: -X-Arbiter

Hey Guys! I would like to join your clan! Sounds fun! I am a new player here. Used to play long back but lost info on the old acc.

IGN: -X-Arbiter

Heyyy -X-Arbiter!! Pleasure to meet you and welcome back to Warframe!  A clan invite has been sent to your in-game Inbox, please accept it at your earliest convenience when you log in!

We have had so many people ask to join in game and on here, its amazing. To see how many tenno are out there looking for a clan is saddening, but were doing our part to make sure there are no lone tenno ^_^

Hi. I've been a lone Tenno for quite awhile and I just left my old clan. I'm MR15 and have quite some experience in the game already. Looking forward to joining Eternal Shinobi. My IG Alias is Astral_Kage.

Hi Astral_Kage ! You'll no longer be a lone Tenno in our clan! :) A clan invite has been sent to your in-game Inbox, please accept it at your earliest convenience when you log in!

Is it possible if i could join this clan? o.O

Ingame name: brebreon

Mastery rank: 6

Hi brebreon! Yes absolutely, we would love to have you in our family! Join us and do the false profit event together! :D 

A clan invite has been sent to your in-game Inbox, please accept it at your earliest convenience when you log in!

Hey I would like to join your clan, just started the game and I can't find any squads in-game looking for some co-op fun!

Username:Easily_Amused

Welcome to our clan and also to our community! Please check your in-game inbox for your invite. We hope that you will enjoy your stay!

Edited by Desacrip

I would like to join your clan. My in-game name is Betawing4444 and my current mastery level/rank is 4. 

I have sent you an invite! Please check your in-game inbox and welcome to our clan!

Hey guys, my last clan was boring and never did anything so I was wondering can i join you guys. This clan sounds awesome.

IGN: dj191dj

I tried sending you an invite but you are still in a clan. If you still would like to join us, leave your current clan by going into Settings> Communications > Clan > Click on your name. Hope to have you join us soon!

I wanted to find a sympathic clan and found one that looks good :)

Nickname : Cencoeur

Mastery Rank : 5

Hello there Cencoeur, a clan invite has been sent to your mailbox. Please accept it at your earliest convenience when you next log in. :)

Also, do remember to craft the clan key from your foundry.

Welcome to the clan!

Edited by -iFlyHigh-