Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Movie Or Serie?

justanormalguy

Naa wont happen dude Games turned into movies tend  to suck

Looking at u with squinting eyes mortal kombat street fighter tekken. The problem with games like this its that there are way to many characters also the lore on warframe is not that official yet

Edited by (XB1)GeediJunior

Well, if you want official ones I think you are unlikely to see anything any time soon. 

However some fan projects might have some things that might help fill the gap... 

Faulty Frame squad:

Rhino Ninja: 

Edited by MDRLOz

I'd be quite interested in seeing something from the viewpoint of one of our non-Tenno operatives - maybe a syndicate soldier or something. Since the Tenno don't speak or seem to really communicate in any way other than gestures, they'd probably make a better plot device than characters.

I always love it when i see a video game get a series made about it.

It worked extremely well for 2 other succesfull mmo's "blade and soul" (comic and anime) and "dragon nest" (movie, comic).

The success of dragon nest in china sparked milipictures to make a movie about it maybe warframes success in china can drive a official movie/series aswell.

The only good story to be told in the Warframe universe would have the Tenno play supporting roles.  We're just variables in the story in game as is.  Vay Hek and Alad V, among others, are the real stars of the show.

I too would like to see a comic.  Hell, I'd like to illustrate that comic but eh... my skill in illustrating machinery and scenery leaves a lot to be desired (this includes armor, especially Warframes) and I'm just too darn lazy to even write, let alone draw.  Warframe keeps beckoning me to play you see...

If only we could see some actual civians and smaller groups. So we could have a larger framework than just war.

Even a city or vehicle would be nice. A real actionseries would bra rather boring imo, like Clone Wars. Done well, but not very exciting.

• 4 weeks later...

I would love something like a series.

Maybe give a story of some kind, that doesn't really exist.

Problem is, you'd have to give the frames voices, and we don't really know what is inside the frame.

They could be people. They could be an amorphous gas. We don't know.

not really snake doesn't speak in GI joe, and the tenno not speaking and not knowing what or who they are would make it mysterious :) thats my thought of it :p