The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be An Og Join The Orokin Guard

(PSN)B0XMAN517

The Orokin Guard was formed so Tenno had a band of brothers they could rely on

We are recruiting clans, big and small, with one requirement - treat your fellow Tenno with respect

We are an easy going alliance and leave politics out of enjoying the game

Copy_of_OGemblem_F3large.png

Be an OG and wear the emblem with pride!

Any clans interested leave a reply, pm me here, or send me a message on psn (the 0 is a zero).

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

We are looking for an Alliance we only started the Clan this week but we have 6 members and plan on moving to a Shadow Clan once most of the research is finished.Some details would be great number of Clans,active members,rules,tax etc who's in charge and do the other Clan Warlords get a say in the rule making.We need this info before we join anyone.

We are looking for an Alliance we only started the Clan this week but we have 6 members and plan on moving to a Shadow Clan once most of the research is finished.Some details would be great number of Clans,active members,rules,tax etc who's in charge and do the other Clan Warlords get a say in the rule making.We need this info before we join anyone.

We are a growing alliance and all rules stem from what I said in the OP "treat your fellow Tenno with respect." No spamming, no random invites, no harassment. All Warlords are part of an alliance chat, on psn, and each has an equal say in what goes on in the Orokin Guard. If something comes down to a vote each Warlord has one vote, regardless of clan size, with me standing as tie breaker. As far as taxes, The Orokin Guard does not require credits from allied clans and a rail held by The Guard will never exceed 20% credit 0% resource tax (this is the only thing that is non-negotiable).

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517