Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AandOE

Public Squad Joining, Loading Screen Infinite (Event Based?)

As per the title, joining any in-progress mission causes me to remain indefinitely in the Liset loading screen.

After a while, in-level sounds and music begin, then my squad mates see my tenno. No control is given, no display of the level, et cetera, as I'm still in the Liset loading screen. Then I die, of course, but with the 'Revive' and 'Forfeit' buttons popping up whilst still in the loading screen. I'm able to pilot the Liset around, and sometimes, after dying, I get to finally load into the level. (Primarily tried playing on Naiad, Neptune)

This last play, after dying, I didn't even load in, but the 'level complete' screen showed, followed swiftly by all of the Lotus's messages and then still within the loading screen. 'Revive' and 'Forfeit' wouldn't allow me to do them. "Operator, am I Ortis now?" XD

If I get lucky, I can make myself host when doing a mission, and everything's swell. (aside the usual lag) Haven't found any of the new bursas for the event this way (being by myself), but I have noticed that trying to join when one of the event messages/etc is going on, is also when I reach the infinite loading screen. Since I'm not even able to do the event, there's no way I can possibly just ask for the rewards, eh? (probably not, but figured I could at least ask, no harm-no foul)

Happened to me 3 times today (haven't seen it before), and the last one happened to me right ~15min ago, when i was joining Suda Hijack.

I decided to wait to see will i load in or not: spent 5min and nothing, i heard only gunfire sounds with Lotus transmissions while there was a loading Liset screen. Then another Liset popped up (i guess, he finished the mission) and disappear, when i'm still was loading.

In all 3 times i had to Alt+F4.