Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lieutenant Lech Kril's Backpack Unbreakable Sometime

RabTriangle

i was helping some player . but happen is kril's backpack or we know as weak spot become invincible

i shot her backpack by my Brakk seem can't do anything , try kohm and attica but it same happen , i shot till my ammo was zero and her backpack still unbreakable , someone try this happen?

Edited by DeltaDynamic

• 3 weeks later...

The last 3 out of 4 missions I have done the tube will not break making him god mode. This is getting so so stupid. Its a known problem so why has it not been fixed? There are posts from a year ago about this.

after one of his tube goes off you need to wait for him to use his ice aoe hammer smash thinggy so he's frozen, his frozen state are the only times you can damage his sheild, then deplete it shield 3 times so you can proceed to his real health, you can force him to use the aoe hammer smash thinggy by stunning him 3 times after each aoe. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Adding to this thread. I've been trying to do some Phobos run to finish off the Mitter for Mastery Rank. Was worried I was going to run into RNG problems with drops, but now I've got something else in the way. XD

As mentioned above, the hit box for the backpack is currently bugged.

It seems that there may be two issues at hand.

1. The invulnerable areas of Lieutenant Lech Kril seem to overlap over the weak spot's hit box (shooting at the weak spot without punch through does not register a hit, but hitting with a weapon with punch through does hit and trigger the pipes to blow off)

2. The hit box for the weak spot/backpack is not located where it should be (stray shots with punch through aim at other parts of Kril that are not directly where the hit box should be for the weak spot have triggered the the pipes to blow)

Additionally, Kril seems to have some periodic (non-consistent) habits of partial awareness of invisible targets. By this I mean when using forms of invisibility such as Loki, Kril's character model will follow player movements to ensure he is always facing towards the player. This movement was directly linked to player movement as he would immediately move opposite to the player to maintain his back away. However he will not run at or shoot at the invisible target.

The hit box issues seems most prevalent as a quick look on Steam Warframe discussion boards and the Lieutenant Lech Kril wiki page has many players describing issues of the same nature when fighting Lieutenant Lech Kril on both Phobos and Ceres.

And in case anyone comes here hoping for a fix, currently the only user based solution to this problem is, as pointed out above, to use AOE damage such as the Tonkor.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon as I'm sure many people are running into this frustrating problem!|

Thanks.

Just ran into this myself, this is indeed a serious issue. Based off of other suggestions in this thread I took in a Penta and it does work fine so something is indeed obstructing his backpack. What's interesting is that it behaves fine for 1/2 and on my first run even 3 tubes but seems to break intermittently for some unknown reason.

Had this happen to a new player in our alliance. They had been trying for half an hour and were VERY frustrated.

It's a repeatable bug, we tried to help but found the same problem.

The AOE work around did the trick, I used penta and saw numbers during his frozen animation. Thanks for posting the work around.

Hi there,

Adding to this thread. I've been trying to do some Phobos run to finish off the Mitter for Mastery Rank. Was worried I was going to run into RNG problems with drops, but now I've got something else in the way. XD

As mentioned above, the hit box for the backpack is currently bugged.

It seems that there may be two issues at hand.

1. The invulnerable areas of Lieutenant Lech Kril seem to overlap over the weak spot's hit box (shooting at the weak spot without punch through does not register a hit, but hitting with a weapon with punch through does hit and trigger the pipes to blow off)

2. The hit box for the weak spot/backpack is not located where it should be (stray shots with punch through aim at other parts of Kril that are not directly where the hit box should be for the weak spot have triggered the the pipes to blow)

Additionally, Kril seems to have some periodic (non-consistent) habits of partial awareness of invisible targets. By this I mean when using forms of invisibility such as Loki, Kril's character model will follow player movements to ensure he is always facing towards the player. This movement was directly linked to player movement as he would immediately move opposite to the player to maintain his back away. However he will not run at or shoot at the invisible target.

The hit box issues seems most prevalent as a quick look on Steam Warframe discussion boards and the Lieutenant Lech Kril wiki page has many players describing issues of the same nature when fighting Lieutenant Lech Kril on both Phobos and Ceres.

And in case anyone comes here hoping for a fix, currently the only user based solution to this problem is, as pointed out above, to use AOE damage such as the Tonkor.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon as I'm sure many people are running into this frustrating problem!|

Thanks.

Great explanation. I've been trying to kill him for a while now and I get the same problem.

Please refer to thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/459285-ceres-lt-lech-kril-is-bugged/?hl=%2Blech+%2Bkril

Really hope this gets fixed

Edited by LalaShama