The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 'tenno Are Energy' Theory Is Busted

(XBOX)Grihaly

You mean the hunter that was inactive until a while after tenno got re-activated? It isn't far fetched to think he was also in a similar situation, possibly rigged to re-activate himself upon the return of tenno. I mean obviously he wasn't doing anything while we were in cryosleep or whatever since we're still alive. 

Stalker, Teshin, and possibly Lotus never went into Cryosleep. Which possibly means the Orokin had some sort of immortality technology, which raises a lot more questions that can't be answered until DE remembers they're lacking lore.

No it does not. This entire thread isn't just speculation. Vor literally says Tenno (not Warframes, since people can't seem to grasp the difference) are energy.

You also didn't even address what was said, you just asked a rhetorical question that implies something which is incorrect.

My point is that Vor suggests that if Tenno "want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key." This is literally what he says, and therefore Vor is some sort of Christian preacher, right? Or was he speaking in metaphors? And if he spoke in a metaphor, what stops him from doing so when he speaks of the Tenno being energy? He speaks of a furious light. Okay, so the Tenno are literally pissed off photons. Right?

And also the Stalker, tenshin and Lotus were all present during the Orokin era But are NOT Tenno, 

On this note, 

51iTaDL.jpg

Based on the Lore added with the Simaris Entries, it looks like there could be tiers of the Orokin Empire, sort of like a caste system. Grineer were the Untouchables or maybe the Sudra, Corpus were the Vaishya - Merchants, Land Owners, Tenno could qualify as the Kshatryia - Warriors and the Orokin would be the Bhramin - Priests or Academics, although they could fit into the kings part of the Kshtryia.

Edited by DaedricToast666

My point is that Vor suggests that if Tenno "want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key." This is literally what he says, and therefore Vor is some sort of Christian preacher, right? Or was he speaking in metaphors? And if he spoke in a metaphor, what stops him from doing so when he speaks of the Tenno being energy? He speaks of a furious light. Okay, so the Tenno are literally &!$$ed off photons. Right?

Your disdain for religion is overtly obvious here. He's still speaking literally, the Janus key has many functions as can be seen, so you have no idea what it can do. You're talking as if you know more than what we know, and even what some members of DE even know.

Vor literally says Tenno are energy.

No, actually he doesn't.

"We've been wrong all this time. Tenno do not control the Warframe's divine energy. The Tenno ARE that energy. Each Warframe you control is merely a glass shaping your furious light."

"We've been wrong all this time. Tenno do not control the Warframe's divine energy. The Tenno ARE (the Warframe's divine energy). Each Warframe you control is merely a glass shaping your furious light."

On this note, 

51iTaDL.jpg

Based on the Lore added with the Simaris Entries, it looks like there could be tiers of the Orokin Empire, sort of like a caste system. Grineer were the Untouchables or maybe the Sudra, Corpus were the Vaishya - Merchants, Land Owners, Tenno could qualify as the Kshatryia - Warriors and the Orokin would be the Bhramin - Priests or Academics, although they could fit into the kings part of the Kshtryia.

---

Gods - Orokin Emperors

Bhramin - Orokin Geneticists/Genetic Designers

Kshatryia - Tenno/Guardians?

Vaishya - Orokin Upper Class (locked in their own corpus)

Sudra - Orokin Lower Class (locked in their own corpus)

Untouchables - Grineer, possible other slave races (Cephalons?)

---

I think I may have found a new favored theory.

Your disdain for religion is overtly obvious here. He's still speaking literally, the Janus key has many functions as can be seen, so you have no idea what it can do. You're talking as if you know more than what we know, and even what some members of DE even know.

I've always interpreted that line as being "lay down your arms and give up this fight so that I may use my Janus key's power to destroy you".

Edited by Morec0

Actually, the fact you're dodging the question super hard is what's obvious. The fact that you're using distraction tactics since you don't know what you're proposing, and that the burden of proof is on you (not me) is also what's obvious. He literally wants to baptize the Tenno by killing them. Pretty sure baptism is something else. He's using metaphors. Now, can you refute this? It's a yes/no question.

Actually, the fact you're dodging the question super hard is what's obvious. The fact that you're using distraction tactics since you don't know what you're proposing, and that the burden of proof is on you (not me) is also what's obvious. He literally wants to baptize the Tenno by killing them. Pretty sure baptism is something else. He's using metaphors. Now, can you refute this? It's a yes/no question.

He isn't using metaphors. I already answered this. Read the past 3 pages.

Read a little bit closer, please?

I read as close as I could, which is why it's bolded, italicized, and underlined. 

On this note, 

51iTaDL.jpg

Yes that's the way it seems to be going.but the corpus entry seems implies that the corpus were Orokin raised in corpus, and that some of the survivor renamed themselves Corpus to honor that legacy

I read as close as I could, which is why it's bolded, italicized, and underlined. 

"that energy" is a noun phrase representing "the Warframe's divine energy". The "that" should be a clue. 

Seriously, this is basic stuff. That phrase is very clear.

He isn't using metaphors. I already answered this. Read the past 3 pages.

Okay, but he says they have "furious light." So is their light angry? And does it make sense to baptize by killing? After all, he's being literal, yes? Or does he randomly use metaphors on and off since he can't decide how to talk?

"that" energy is Void energy.

I'm just going to quote this again. Notice on the second one I've replaced the noun phrase with the full phrase?

"We've been wrong all this time. Tenno do not control the Warframe's divine energy. The Tenno ARE that energy. Each Warframe you control is merely a glass shaping your furious light."

"We've been wrong all this time. Tenno do not control the Warframe's divine energy. The Tenno ARE (the Warframe's divine energy). Each Warframe you control is merely a glass shaping your furious light."

At this point you're just being willfully ignorant. It's been spelled out for you clear as day. That text builds off Vor's previous lines during Arid Fear and speaks to the source of the tenno powers, not the physical nature of the tenno.

Okay, but he says they have "furious light." So is their light angry? And does it make sense to baptize by killing? After all, he's being literal, yes? Or does he randomly use metaphors on and off since he can't decide how to talk?

It is not confirmed that he baptizes Tenno by killing them, I'm not the one who said that.

I'm just going to quote this again. Notice on the second one I've replaced the noun phrase with the full phrase?

At this point you're just being willfully ignorant. It's been spelled out for you clear as day. That text builds off Vor's previous lines during Arid Fear and speaks to the source of the tenno powers, not the physical nature of the tenno.

No one is being willfully ignorant, even if you want them to be.

The Tenno are that energy > are the Warframe's divine energy > the divine energy is void energy > the Tenno are void energy.

Was that simple enough?

In other words, they are a source of energy, not actual energy?

It is not confirmed that he baptizes Tenno by killing them, I'm not the one who said that.

Okay, so Vor is a Christian preacher of sorts? (Do you see how absurd this gets when you propose counter-intuitive ideas?) After all, we look at the context. He speaks of baptism, then says things like "Impressive. Pity you must die!" Then he proceeds to attack the Tenno.

In other words, they are a source of energy, not actual energy?

Okay, so Vor is a Christian preacher of sorts? (Do you see how absurd this gets when you propose counter-intuitive ideas?) After all, we look at the context. He speaks of baptism, then says things like "Impressive. Pity you must die!" Then he proceeds to attack the Tenno.

He's some sort of preacher, and he obviously knows more than the Tenno do currently.

Vor attacks us because we continue to side with the Lotus.

At least Tenno have a spine.

Vor:

"Soon the worm will be in your spine and I will control this Warframe of yours... I will purge your doting mother and bring you home."

Hey why didn't Vor stick it straight into the spine? I guess he forgot!