The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

blueprint and cost of fabrication

Zeis

ok to buy blueprint for a lot of money and drop components which are very hard to drop but must pay one or two times this price to build the weapon is too expensive and we must wait houres to use it ??? pls make it less expensive or maybe say the price and components on the blueprint BEFORE we buy it.

I would like to chime in here. I started playing the beta three or four days ago. With my current play time I have difficulty building items as soon as it purchase the blue print. Infact most of the time I must hunt for the materials i need. While this is time consuming i have not spent a penny (this will change). I can see people having a surplus of materials at somepoint after a dry spell of new content.

I have crafted my Bolto, Afuris, Ember Helm, Trinity Chasis, and Chronos.

I have the schematic for the Axe, Hammer, and a reactor but have not yet crafted them.

From my days playing I feel that the game has a good pace. I can never craft everything i usualy have to farm a bit / work heavily toward getting my new shiny item. As it should be when F2P.

What i would like to see is less of a focus on Rubedo running the same missions over and over for the same item is a bit bothersome. I think additional crafting material types would limit people getting HUGE stockpiles of any one type.

As for the rate of getting items. Weapons are pretty quick to unlock and use and I think thats fair. Maybe slow the rate by forcing building parts like frames then combine for a finished weapon. (like the Afuris gotta have 2 furis and some mats to make the Afuris) So for the Axe or Hammer have people craft a shaft and blade then combine the two with some other mats to complete. Adding time to the overall craft would make rush orders more appealing.

the only problem i have with the curent crafting is...

the mat. grind as much rubedo that is needed its rarly droped (i have found it drops a good bit on pluto) and then the planet restricted items that you almost never get (nural sencors, control moduals, exedera). i wouldnt mind haveing them drop more often but not enuff to where they are worthless ether.