Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

markus230

Targis Prime And Pyra Prime Textures Bug

Ah thank god someone else has noticed it! It looks really pixally lately! And the Nova Prime synada.

Ah thank god someone else has noticed it! It looks really pixally lately! And the Nova Prime synada.

Added pic of Pyra Prime its not that bad, but it is pixelated

Yeah, I thought it was just me, I keep my Pyra completely black because of the horrible .jpeg format it seems to be in lmao

Yeah, these low res textures on targis, pyra, some weapons, and several warframes have been like this since U16. There have been multiple threads about the issue, but no fixes yet.

I'm just gonna throw this up here:

crWQSVy.jpg

Expand the image and look at the bottom of the Targis chest piece. It's all jagged!

The over blurred should be fixed in next hotfix...

For these items, or a wider reaching fix?  Been seeing an issue with the game not using anisotropic filtering on an increasing number of things (presumably anything touched by PBR) as time goes on.

For these items, or a wider reaching fix?  Been seeing an issue with the game not using anisotropic filtering on an increasing number of things (presumably anything touched by PBR) as time goes on.

Most of the PBR tint masks should be much sharper in next hotfix - noticing it even on the Liset skins as well. Sorry for the blur!

Most of the PBR tint masks should be much sharper in next hotfix - noticing it even on the Liset skins as well. Sorry for the blur!

Well, that flame has been put out. Thank you.

The same issue also happens with Itzal and even noticing some on Nyx's Vespa Helmet, this is not just affecting PBR items it seems.

Thank you, thank you, thank you :D

Closing thread since attachments were fixed in Hotfix 16.7.1 :)

Thanks for reporting!

Fixes

-Fixed an issue with blurry attachments on Warframes (Targis Prime, etc).