Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] /kneel

Gearb0x

I would appreciate a button that allows me to have my Tenno patiently kneel.  The animation already exists, it's what your Warframe does at the end of every mastery test and every time you leave the Arsenal screen.

I'd simply like to have a button I could push (let's say default is the "k" key) which allows me to execute that animation in a mission.  If I'm waiting for a comrade to catch up, or a wave to start or simply watching my buddies mess around, I'd like to be able to do so in the manner of a patient warrior, not a spastic child.

This is a very minor feature request for a very minuscule audience, but every clan mate who's heard this idea has proclaimed, "That'd be so cool!"

Thank you for your time. 

I'm extremely ambivalent on the health regen idea.  If the devs want it, they can have it, but it's not part of my request.

The clipping issues are part of the game, at the moment.  You'll have clipping between 2 handed melee and primaries when they're both strapped to your back.  You'll have fist weapons clipping right through every gun you ever hold.  The animation isn't buggy.

There's really no need for any kind of emotes, they would only slow down the pace of combat.

It's not like you'll be waiting around or standing still a lot. You shouldn't be, at least.

I wait in elevators all the time for my team to catch up... or vice versa. I'd personally like to have the option to sit, it won't slow down combat because when I choose to sit, I'm not in any combat whatsoever.

I don't want any emotes anyway, just kneeling/sitting.

I wait in elevators all the time for my team to catch up... or vice versa. I'd personally like to have the option to sit, it won't slow down combat because when I choose to sit, I'm not in any combat whatsoever.

I don't want any emotes anyway, just kneeling/sitting.

^This.

I'm extremely ambivalent on the health regen idea.  If the devs want it, they can have it, but it's not part of my request.

The clipping issues are part of the game, at the moment.  You'll have clipping between 2 handed melee and primaries when they're both strapped to your back.  You'll have fist weapons clipping right through every gun you ever hold.  The animation isn't buggy.

I'd actually prefer it as part of a taunt system, just have them kneeling after slaughtering a bunch of Grineer/Corpus/Zombies between rounds to look badass. Health regen would be too overpowered, especially since there's already artifacts, powerups, and spheres for that.

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly wouldn't mind a taunt system, but I don't think it'd be necessary in any way to make it available during missions. HOWEVER, I do really like the idea of being able to /kneel or do other kinds of stuff (maybe even co-op emotes like what TF2 does with the high-five) in the Dojos. That would be fun.

This is something I have wanted for quite some time.

I'd also like the animations in the dojo to seem less... I guess the word is tense. When I'm slowly walking down the halls, talking to a friend, I don't tend to turn sideways and hold a hand out like I'm expecting an attack.

And don't even get me started on the chairs but lack of sitting animation and/or practical use of them.

I'd be okay with it, even a dance animation but no benefits should come from it other than entertainment. The health regen should only come from Rejuvenation, that's what it's there for.

• 2 weeks later...

YES! We need emotes/taunts/ect. Not want. Bow to heavy unit after killing him/her. Flourish your sword/hit your gauntlets together when elevator's door is opening. Do a flip from your standing. And what would I do for co-op emotes!

I really like the Idea of just kneeling down. But the Animation still needs some fixes like I told in my Thread https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/23437-tenno-sitting-animation-is-wrong-trad-jap-zazen/

There were already 2 suggestion Threads about this Topic (ingame kneeling) and they all went ridiculous when some JRPG-Fans entered and came up with their Ideas for emotes. Why can't they just stop spreading this S#&$. This is not one of your stupid manga-games and the Tennos are patient warriors and not immature clowns.