Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.4 + 16.4.4.1

DE_Adam

Well, great job. Adam, and others, can you please have a little look at this disappointment than:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/415710-environment-water-issue-volt-shock/

It's "been a while".

It really brakes the gameplay, on my point.

Edited by Archorokin

This Nova "double shimmer" visual effect, it this what I think I saw the other day at a Raid Mission?

The effect that basically looks like an Aurora Borealis expanding (Molecular Prime)?

If so, I think that was a good thing. Sucks to hear it's been fixed.

Horray.  Back to energy weapons hitting Electric Shield and suddenly becoming slow-moving projectiles instead of beams/bolts...

I can't say that there is any evident multiplier on the Electric Shield now, even if the Ion Cannon Effect is fixed.  We're just back to the same old Shield we've had for months, bugs and all.

In general, good work all around.

DE, I love you all! You have actually fixed the AMD, now i can finally try the augment

Speaking of this, how does the "nearby AMD doesn't increase other AMD damage" nerf interact with the augment?  Does it work with the aug?  Presumably all damage that comes within the aug radius buffs AMD, so wouldn't this count?

If so, I might FINALLY have a reason to get the augment, lol.  If not, I'll just stick with my Opticor, which works fine anyway.  Never needed to do more damage than that in the first place, really.

Awww!

My days of 1 hitting anything and everything are over... Gone straight from 150k dmg per tick to 6k dmg :(

Well... at least I got to play one last long survival before this dream ended.

Edited by ZedSaint