Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.4 + 16.4.4.1

DE_Adam

BUG: (since U15)

When will the foundry stop showing on the top, all the cosmetic helms and arcanes that I own?

And instead show everything else ready to build and everything else currently building.

Edited by 7grims

Aw, come on ! Adding a proper animation during AMD spamming but removing the ability to chain damage with multiple AMDs ? What's the point of being able to spam AMD now ? :(

Otherwise thanks for all the fixes and stuff. Sad for the AMD nerf, though.

EDIT : Thanks again for the AMD fixes, it's sooo much better now.

Concerning the "AMD chaining", I'd suggest directly adding the stored damage from an AMD projectile to other AMD projectiles instead of applying the usual multiplier. Doesn't make this practice obsolete but it doesn't make it too powerful either.

incoming another AMD augment suggestion lol. 

also, the regular AMD augment, the mobile nyx absorb-> that's the point of being able to spam several drops. you only need one drop to nuke a crowd anyway. it was actually a bug being fixed because the drop should only take projectiles and not the aoe damage from the skill itself. being able to take out another ball is for the purpose of shielding yourself with antimatter drop augment as nova has no defense

Several Liset Radio Chatter contest winners have been included into the Liset’s audio rotation. Blazingcobalt, jprocks67 and Kalimando all now have their voices featured in game!  Keep an ear out for new transmissions coming straight from community members.

Now everyone can hear my beautiful voice<3

BUG:

eIwPp43.jpg

Getting permanently stuck on the ground "playing dead", wile as u can see trough the HUD, I'm pretty much alive, i didn't noticed what provoked this.

Seems like shield lancers can debug you, and another tenno shooting you with the Tankor can also debug it, its the first weapon that is debuging effective :D

Edited by 7grims