Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.4 + 16.4.4.1

DE_Adam

Please reduce Detron Crewman's damage a bit please? it's kinda op, like 300 damage to shield every shot and kills you in like 3-4 seconds.

And change the description for chargers? it's "FAST WITH WEAK CLAW ATTACKS" it's misleading while it's dangerous, can kill in few seconds and many could spawn at a time! 

Ok i have some questions about Nekros and Ember, Starting with Nekros, I wish that his new augment mod Shield of Shadows did...well more. Yes the damage reduction is nice but that doesn't change much about how people play Nekros. Desecrate is literally the only thing people expect from me when i join. I am a big fan of Shadows of the dead, but that doesn't help if people only care about desecrate. Useful as the skill may be, i don't play Nekros to farm, i play him to demolish enemies with their fallen allies. Next up is Ember, i got into a argument with my friends about 2 of my favorite warframes, Ember and Volt. Both of which was called absolutely useless in higher tier game play. I argued that it is all about how you use her. But when i did take her into a more high teir mission her damage with her abilities fell...hard. Her world on fire even with accelerent wasn't dishing out enough damage.

What im saying is that Nekros needs is SOTD buffed and Ember needs a Buff as well.