Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volts Nerf And How He Works Now

(PSN)JiggaJazz

Seriously? you are already presented with proof and now you're resorting to calling people troll. I'm reporting mod to just close this thread, too many people have wasted their time for this non sense.

I am sorry, but I am still not falling for your lowly trolling attempts, but just in case you really did not understand:

The general way how volts shield amplified damage since a very long time (+50% stacking per shield, +one-time-non-stacking-crit-bonus) was changed along with that fix for the exploit that came up lately (that was referred to in the patch notes).

Change here actually means nerfed to nothingness.

The Trollkor/Penta thread and fix are totally unrelated to this, too.

And again, your trolling attempt was really, really bad, I actually feel sorry for you as I kind of say to myself there is a solid chance you did not try to troll but indeed did not understand, even though I know that's not possible.

Because the general public never deemed this op

Volt was IMO the best frame in the game hands down yet nobody understood what made him so op

Now he gets nerfed and everyone hops on it like they all wanted it

They're always happy it happened, right up to the moment their favorite frame gets whacked as well. Then whaaaaaa????

I am sorry, but I am still not falling for your lowly trolling attempts, but just in case you really did not understand:

The general way how volts shield amplified damage since a very long time (+50% stacking per shield, +one-time-non-stacking-crit-bonus) was changed along with that fix for the exploit that came up lately (that was referred to in the patch notes).

Change here actually means nerfed to nothingness.

The Trollkor/Penta thread and fix are totally unrelated to this, too.

And again, your trolling attempt was really, really bad, I actually feel sorry for you as I kind of say to myself there is a solid chance you did not try to troll but indeed did not understand, even though I know that's not possible.

You are the Troll here. Anyone playing this game right now can just try the shield and it will work just like that.

And thank you, you just gave me evidence that you are spreading false information.

You are the Troll here. Anyone playing this game right now can just try the shield and it will work just like that.

And thank you, you just gave me evidence that you are spreading false information.

Especially for your highborn uninformedness, I will say it again:

The (well balanced) way Volts shield worked (for a long, long time) was changed, and the damage bonus nerfed to nothingness.

In fact, the first shield now provides only mediocre bonus, whereas instead of a totally linear (cause of the additive nature) damage increase with every shield, you will now only notice the 2nd, 3rd, ...even 10th shield only if you note down the numbers and look very closely.

It was perfectly in line with other frames damage boost abilities (like mirage), just a bit harder to utilize, now its worth nothing anymore.

Yes, you were able to get some 10x times the damage out of your weapon just by giving up mobility and casting a dozen times in that you were not shooting, getting even slightly higher damage bonus as mirage could, who just had to stay close and push one button from time to time, and effects abilities as well and not only weapons.

(This was not related to exploit/bug mentioned in the patch notes.)

Now come on please and share the hard facts and proof that what I just said is all wrong and you are right...

Oh, you can't?! How surprising!

Edited by Taipion

electric%20shield_zpstjfavz9k.jpg

Especially for your highborn uninformedness, I will say it again:

The (well balanced) way Volts shield worked (for a long, long time) was changed, and the damage bonus nerfed to nothingness.

In fact, the first shield now provides only mediocre bonus, whereas instead of a totally linear (cause of the additive nature) damage increase with every shield, you will now only notice the 2nd, 3rd, ...even 10th shield only if you note down the numbers and look very closely.

WRONG WRONG WRONG

A bunch of troll callings have derailled this thread into oblivion, and a lot of misinformation is spreading.

Rekkou's last post is revelant : nothing got nerfed. However keep in mind that some glitches may still happen. If you have any proof that ES is working abnormally, please make a bug report in the Beta bugs subforum.

Locking.