Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There Any Way To Check Past Purchases/gifts?

Nebam

Question

Hey guys. Well, basically, title.

I'd like to know if there's any way to check what I've purchased in the past, within the last 5 days specifically. If there is, may I be pointed out to where this is. A bit embarrassing since I've been playing for 2 years but can't find it. 

I wanted to gift my brother a Nyx Nemesis skin since he likes Nyx even though he rarely plays WF anymore, but I can't seem to remember whether I already have or not, so I'd rather not accidentally spend that extra 150 plat. 

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

Hey guys. Well, basically, title.

I'd like to know if there's any way to check what I've purchased in the past, within the last 5 days specifically. If there is, may I be pointed out to where this is. A bit embarrassing since I've been playing for 2 years but can't find it. 

I wanted to gift my brother a Nyx Nemesis skin since he likes Nyx even though he rarely plays WF anymore, but I can't seem to remember whether I already have or not, so I'd rather not accidentally spend that extra 150 plat. 

Thanks!

Well the person receiving the gift usually gets an inbox, saying that this person sent you a gift with this message attached to it. You'll get an inbox when they check that inbox, saying the person has received their gift.

Log into his account Get him to log into his account and check his inboxes and ask him to check his inboxes.

Yeah, I know there's an inbox message once the box is open.

Alright, I'll do that. Oddly, I didn't think of it beforehand.

Since there's a day left according to the market, I'll ask him later since he's currently busy.

Thanks guys.