Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quanta Alt Fire + Sinreach

Ordel

Question

'ello m80s

xxdankmememasterxx ordel is looking fr questions to an answer

that sexy quantandal came out and since this is the first time i've used any type of candlestick gun quanta weapon i wanna ask about its' secondary fire

so, sinsiter reach, the mod that gives continuous beam primaries extra range

is there any effect on the quanta's alt fire? bigger cube radius, longer travel distance, shorter travel time, etc?

ive tested myself and i hadn't noticed anything interested but then again im highly intxicated right now and im probably too drunk to notice

also, does multishot affect the cubes? do they just do double damage or are 2 acutally created?

thx in advance

-drunkard

edit- proper english now that i have confidence in my typing ability (/lack thereof)

Does sinister reach have an effect on the quantvandals' secondary fire?

As far as I've seen, it doesn't seem to do anything. Then again, all I've been doing is playtesting it in survival. So my methods are far from accurate. Basically I'm eyeballing it.

Multishot has been confirmed to affect its' secondary (courtesy of RobWasHere)

ps. no im not actually intoxicated but i misspelled like every other word in this post and i was like "fk it"

Edited by Ordel

9 answers to this question

I ran the post through an English to English translator and it burst into flames. lol

10/10

pls us3 ccumplit wurds i7 m4k3s p3pz n0t w4ant to rid yur post

ill consider revising this post after i consider how pointless yours was

nerd

Edited by Ordel

SR has no effect on the secondary fire. Terminal Velocity should increase the speed, and thus the distance travelled, of the secondary fire. I haven't tested it on the Vandal but it works like that on the regular Quanta. As such, Zephyr's Jet Stream augment should work in that manner as well (and be an even bigger boost).

SR has no effect on the secondary fire. Terminal Velocity should increase the speed, and thus the distance travelled, of the secondary fire. I haven't tested it on the Vandal but it works like that on the regular Quanta. As such, Zephyr's Jet Stream augment should work in that manner as well (and be an even bigger boost).

I've tested Terminal Velocity on the Quantal, it very noticeably adds velocity, especially if one uses Mirage and plays with only the most obnoxious of energy colors on everything (as I do :p).

I've tested Terminal Velocity on the Quantal, it very noticeably adds velocity, especially if one uses Mirage and plays with only the most obnoxious of energy colors on everything (as I do :p).

Considering how many cubes the Q. Vandal can vomit out, I look forward to the massive clouds of cubes I can make with Mirage.

What I don't look forward to is optimizing a Quanta all over again.