Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Shadow Of The Dead Need A Little Fixed...

---Greed---

I have a forma 4 times nekros to focus "Shadow of The Dead" built with focus on Max Strenght and Max Duration can get 19 or less Shadows and 60s duration

The Problem is... the way to get Shadow fight for me is kill 1 get 1 for later to cast

So if DE could fixed it where to get shadows is based on enemy died around nekros it would be nice and easier I say... (Or this is too OP)

(It's a bit problematic too when I have Mesa friend who keep spam "Peacemaker" and keep kill enemy) and I dont get to kill anything and I cant use this skill because I have to kill it (Like in T4 Def)

What do you guys think? is this kind of change is too OP or just let it be like this...

Edited by ---Greed---

I agree there are times this would be nice, but I can't +1 due to the fact that I tend to pick specific enemies that I want for my shadows of the dead and this change would prevent that. 

Yeah but in certain situation it would be usefull somehow,It takes time to get a specific enemies (Like I want many Corrupted Heavy Gunner in T4 Def situation) for the shadows we want

But the damage multiplier 2.5 each shadow and health multiplier is 2 is good enough to this kind of change doesnt matter what shadows we get

As a nekros, sometimes I only kill the enemies I want to revive, so I don't like your idea.

Also, the max number of shadows is 20, you can have +5000% of power strength and still only summon 20, because the cache only remembers the last 20 enemies nekros killed. Wikia explains it better, my English sucks lol

what is your nekros build :o

Here if u want to test it :D

Aura : Steel Charge (Maxed)

Mods : Narrow Minded // Primed Contuinity // Constitution // Streamline // Blind Rage // Transient Fortitude // Intensify // Fleeting Expertise (All Maxed)

Here if u want to test it :D

Aura : Steel Charge (Maxed)

Mods : Narrow Minded // Primed Contuinity // Constitution // Streamline // Blind Rage // Transient Fortitude // Intensify // Fleeting Expertise (All Maxed)

how do you think this will work with shield of shadows? :3

and thankies!

Edited by ForteXVI

They should give Nekros a set of minions to mod and polarize to a degree to summon or unleash on the enemy more of a necromancy theme.

DE did stat that Nekros was going to be worked on but fell short, just some tweaks great ones but not the overhaul that lots of people were hoping for.

i have a Nekros forma 4 times, i love him, very fun to use and survivability if played right is very high, but shadows of the dead and soul punch are still a little lacking.

he is hard to scale up to other frames besides spamming desecrate for health or loot, air or shadows of the dead to hold your ground or overwhelm a foe, or just using terrify for a breather to regain health or revive and ally 

Edited by (PS4)Nerothebonelord

how do you think this will work with shield of shadows? :3

and thankies!

It's good too but I replace Constitution for that augment mod "Shield Of Shadows" (Still waiting for DE to make that augment slot to each warframe),you will be so tanky around your minion for certain time