Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chinese Water Dragon Themed 'frame

Notso

So I drew this as "concept art" for a Warframe concept - she has control over the element of water, and hopefully reminds you all a bit of a the more serpentine type dragons we see in Chinese folklore. Now I know what you're thinking  - dragons tend to have control over the element of fire. I have two reasons for making this dragon-themed 'frame have control of water - first, Chinese dragons very often have control over water, rain, waterfalls, rivers, oceans etc. and second, well we already have a fire-'frame :P

What do you think?

GPy8dx8.jpg?2

I think a water elemental frame would be cool but I don't know how it would work on the frame and in the setting with all that electrical hardware.

Well... Water elemental powers make enemies wet - then electricity elemental damage on weapons = double electrical damage? :P

Maybe it's not water but a chemical that screws everything up for enemies that they touch!

Well seeing as there's no rain in space, would they have waterproofing on their electronics? Maybe water would be enough :P