• Announcements

• [DE]Drew

Verifying In-Game Steam Items   07/15/2016

Attention Tenno, If you’ve linked your Steam account to your Warframe account but don’t have the appropriate economy items in your inventory, head to warframe.com/user and click the ‘Verify in-game Steam economy items’ link. Missing Phased Items from the Winter Sale are included in this verifying link. (This does not include Warframe Steam Packs.) Thanks!
[DE]Rebecca

Update 8 Coming Soon, Vauban Coming Sooner!

1,043 posts in this topic

HELL YEA take your time good things come to those who wait boys

Edited by KavasMasta

Coming on Friday!

Credula est spes improba.

Edited by Toko

This Warframe has me written all over it. But now i have to decide, Frost Prime or this?

Sweet ^^ 

All the hard work is much appreciated. Can't wait to try out the Dojo and everything else in update 8 once it is ready!

Rebecca, you kind of posted that like literally after I bet on Friday. This made my day just to let you know :P

If you're confused on what i mean -> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/45020-place-your-bets-on-update-8/

Edit: 100% explaination

I took a guess on Friday that would have the update to be half right... Vauban being added on the Date I guessed :L

I found it amusing because it was posted after I guessed.

Edited by Yanga

2) Via Blueprint in the Market, with Components scattered across the Solar System in “?” Alert Missions. Keep your eyes peeled, Tenno!

Are you changing the alert system in some major way or have a event planned for this?

Cause other wise this will be a disaster.

2) Via Blueprint in the Market, with Components scattered across the Solar System in “?” Alert Missions. Keep your eyes peeled, Tenno!

wait in Alert*?* do we even get BP parts via Alerts or just a Planet and boss (kill bos drops parts?)

In before people start complaining that they can't farm it normally.

Aww I was so pumped for this that I checked during the mornings and afternoons, but I appreciate the hard work. :)