May 15Th: Hot Feedback Topics

[DE]Rebecca

What we need: a list of things for people to stop suggesting. suggestions that keep being brought up but various devs have explained why those directions will not be taken. It would be REALLY nice to have a sticky list of this stuff. Stuff that doesn't need more suggestions, stuff that has already been taken into account. Sticky it on the top of the feedback forums.

A second list of topics to be discussed.. kinda like this but more specific topics and designed for feedback. E.g. for this last update it would be

a) Vauban skill balance

b) banshee soundquake nerf

c) rhino iron skin nerf

d) credit cost increase and bps for a much larger number of weapons .(with crafting materials in particular... alloy plate)

Then make sure all the feedback about that topic goes into ONE topic instead of dozens of separate ones.

Blasphemy!

;P

And my not-so-objective opinion on the Glaive. I bought it the moment I heard about it, I didn't even care about the cost in platinum. But it's very OP with the 2 polarity slots, way too quick to level and not as useful in so many situations. Could be I'm doing it all wrong. I just got tired of breaking the glass every single time I threw it near an exterior window!

Don't get me wrong, I still love it and will use it again eventually.

Oh and the BP's, I think that was the original question. I have one, would have two if the server hadn't crashed on me before the alert ended.. Wondering if the BP's will be trade-able eventually. Dumping them for coin is just heartbreaking.

-OJD-

-OJD-

Well then why does she say "upload me and prepare to defend" at mobile defence? And why do all million of tenno have one single Lotus?

Vauban skills are complete awesomeness, please don't nerf.

ArsVampyre, html doesn't work on forums, use enter to put in paragraphs.

Edited by GTG3000

a BIG THANK YOU !!!!! for fixing the glaive shake when meleeing cant say enough how much I appreciate this, and  may the GAMING GODS bring piles of CANADIAN BACK BACON and MOLSON BEER . EHHHHHHHHH !! ( TENNO OUT) :)

Aha, most forums use BB code, not HTML, but they usually take both. It's interesting how Warframe forums doesn't register both.

Well, the points are out. We gave a good show.

Don't forget that DERebecca did say that it would be more common than the Glaive, even. So it'd be higher than that 1.2% and carrying that over, probably a good bit higher than 33%ish. With that being said, first two days with the new update and any sort of ? drop has been rather sorely lacking, save for one Banshee helm.