Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Signing Problem

(PSN)sadim1

Question

7 answers to this question

https://auth.api.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.jsp?request_theme=liquid

warframe.com > sign in > sing in with PS4 account

I'm not sure on PS4 if you have to sign in more than once, but on PC you have to sign in every time you go to play the game, it's an online game like that.

Sign in is not the same as log in, please do not confuse a new member.

I've always considered them synonymous, I didn't realize Playstation made a distinction, my bad.

It's not playstation, they are not the same in general. Sing in is making an account, a new one. And log in is coming onto an already created account. 

You can't sing in with use of Warframe client (I mean actual game, where you slaughter grineer and all other things), you log in there. You can sign in only on warframe site, that is the place where you create account.

It's not playstation, they are not the same in general. Sing in is making an account, a new one. And log in is coming onto an already created account. 

Huh, I've always seen "sign up" used to make an account, sign in is to sign in or login to an existing account.  Even the Warframe Website does that, sign in to well, sign in, and sign up to create an account.

Edited by Gelkor

Huh, I've always seen "sign up" used to make an account, sign in is to sign in or login to an existing account.  Even the Warframe Website does that, sign in to well, sign in, and sign up to create an account.

Ah right, my bad. Apologies. I guess the way in which op's problem can be solved kinda made me confuse the two and make them into the same thing.