The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So About That Dark Sector Armistice...

(PSN)B0XMAN517

"As the Armistice continues, a change will be going live at 4 p.m EDT today (April 20):

- Tributes (Credit & Resource) on nodes will be removed.

Plans for the Dark Sectors are still ongoing, but with no conflicts active Tributes will be removed until the new system is in place.   ( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/419485-april-20-update-psa-pvp-20-dark-sector-armistice/ )

Can this last forever?

Let me start by saying that I love a good battle. I remember the huge battles that took down high taxing clans/alliances and I remember the battles when EA took the nodes from us. Both of them were a lot of fun because they were real battles where the control of the node was at stake.

Due to how cheap solar rails are to construct, it seem that every time "normal armistice" ends a new clan or alliance deploys a promotional rail with no intent of fighting. While it's good to promote, this translates into dark sector missions being unavailable every 48 hours.

All that noise aside, having 0% taxes is a beautiful thing. 

Please DE, take forever your time with Dark Sector Conflict 2.0.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

All that noise aside, having 0% taxes is a beautiful thing. 

Please DE, take forever your time with Dark Sector Conflict 2.0.

This was a hilarious thing to read :D

Let's see what they think of for dark sectors 2.0 though...

Not to mention rather... plausible rumors about behind-the-curtains games around the rails as well as "money washing" techniques employed by some clans/alliances to transfer the tax money from the clan vault to their members.

To cut it short, the whole system was apparently corrupted to the core. 

And now Dark Sectors are free once more. Just like they were at launch XD

Not to mention rather... plausible rumors about behind-the-curtains games around the rails as well as "money washing" techniques employed by some clans/alliances to transfer the tax money from the clan vault to their members.

To cut it short, the whole system was apparently corrupted to the core. 

And now Dark Sectors are free once more. Just like they were at launch XD

Those plausible rumors are true. You had alliances be buddy buddy and start conflicts with one another. You had you tactician on stand by in the dojo to set up cred payouts, you have a team speed run the mission and before they end the game you give the signal to your tactician to put the payout insanely high. You win, you get money, you set it back to 0 so no pub can get some. I got lucky one time and accidentally crashed one of their little scams and got a million creds out of it. As soon as i got back to the star chart and checked the node again payout was back to 0.