The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan!

(PSN)EvanNastyHo

So I just recently got into warframe. I was on the Destiny grind for the longest, until I decided to give this game a try!

I would love to join a clan of active players. I do have a mic, I'm online pretty often, and enjoy helping out where needed!

My psn is: EvanNastyHo

Hello Evan! Welcome to Warframe! Check out my link to the information on our clan, and if you think we'd be a fit, let me know. We only have a few spots remaining open. Contact me with a psn friend request.

We have had great success so far with the new guys we have brought it. Everyone is really nice and progressing great. In less than a week, all of our new guys have hit at least mr3, and we've helped them learn a good part of stuff about warframe along the way. Our mid level guys we just brought in have been adding to their mod and weapon collection for our help as well. We don't like to throw stuff on too heavy in the beginning, as warframe is quite the complex game and a lot to take in for a while.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/420549-after-dark-action-is-recruiting/