The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A New Clan

(PSN)pr0perfookt

Hello, check out my link to the information on our clan, and if you think we'd be a fit, let me know. We only have a few spots remaining open. Contact me with a psn friend request. Our clan is not out to make a profit from eachother, we are out to help eachother. We only request that members contribute, as in be willing to help others as much as you ask others for help. We aren't looking for one sided relationship!

We have had great success so far with the new guys we have brough it. Everyone is really nice and progressing great. In less than a week, all of our new guys have hit at least mr3, and we've helped them learn a good part of stuff about warframe along the way. We don't like to throw stuff on too heavy in the beginning, as warframe is quite the complex game and a lot to take in for a while.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/420549-after-dark-action-is-recruiting/

Edited by (PS4)excat_56

Feel free to join us. No fancy websights, but we have a good clan that helps out all the time. Full dojo, no clan tax, and I basically cover all donations in the dojo. I give out plat on birthdays and holidays, to show my appreciation, and to help out 

message on PSN if you want FotoPhreak92