The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Platinum Stuff in the Shop

Dullheart

Add alot more platinum stuff to the shop that dont directly affect gameplay like for example...

- Hud custimisations

- Different crosshairs

- Different voice packs for the woman that help you (the girl that pop up from time to time)

- Changing the Helpful girl for an other char (Wouldn't it be funny to have a grinder or a other Warframe char to help you instead of this girl?)

- Unlock colors for weapons to costumize them

- Unlock quick radio messages (Counterstrike style: GO GO GO; Affermative; Enemy down)

- Skins that glow

- Additional Graphic Effects (For Exmaple: The warframe produce slight glowing footprints (different colors, and shape) that slowly disappearing; Warfarme is slightly blurred and he is realising a "tail" [like a comet tail] and and and)

- Costumized enemies (Other skins for enemies, When im creating/hosting the game all other players can see those costumized enemies)

- XP/Cred boots

- Higher chance to get better or more loot

- Additional death animations for the enemies and attack animations of my warframe

and and and ... i think you got the idea!

Edited by Dullheart

Add alot more platinum stuff to the shop that dont directly affect gameplay like for example...

- Hud custimisations

- Different crosshairs

- Different voice packs for the woman that help you (the girl that pop up from time to time)

- Changing the Helpful girl for an other char (Wouldn't it be funny to have a grinder or a other Warframe char to help you instead of this girl?)

- Unlock colors for weapons to costumize them

- Unlock quick radio messages (Counterstrike style: GO GO GO; Affermative; Enemy down)

- Skins that glow

- Additional Graphic Effects (For Exmaple: The warframe produce slight glowing footprints (different colors, and shape) that slowly disappearing; Warfarme is slightly blurred and he is realising a "tail" [like a comet tail] and and and)

- Costumized enemies (Other skins for enemies, When im creating/hosting the game all other players can see those costumized enemies)

- XP/Cred boots

- Higher chance to get better or more loot

- Additional death animations for the enemies and attack animations of my warframe

and and and ... i think you got the idea!

afinity booster 40 platinum

credit booster 40 platinum

the rest is pure nonsense.

afinity booster 40 platinum

credit booster 40 platinum

the rest is pure nonsense.

You don't know a thing about micropayment!

Look at all the other f2p micropayment games! They have alot of this so called "nonsense" and ppl are willing to pay hundreds of dollars for stuff like this!

Want to have an example?

Check out Leauge of Legends: Ward Skins

World of Tanks: Check out the forum ppl are willing to pay 10-20$ to have a Tankgarage that looks like an atomic bunker

Any Chinese MMORPG: Stupid hats and small pets that dont affect gameplay (aka extra graphic affect) up to 40$

and and and!

So as long ppl are paying for it is supporting the game and its no nonsense!

Ppl like to costumize stuff they really love!

I like the idea its unharmfull additions that help customize your individual gameplay, wether it be nonsense or not you are still helping the development of the game and getting something unique out of it. +1

thx

Edited by Dullheart

I pay for nonsens :)

But not hud customization, crosshairs etc. Its should be in the game to start with.

But skins for the different warframes, weapons Id happily pay for..

Have 1000+ plat but nothing to spend it on. No I wont buy warframes/weapons, I like getting it on my own through playing the game.

I pay for nonsens :)

But not hud customization, crosshairs etc. Its should be in the game to start with.

But skins for the different warframes, weapons Id happily pay for..

Have 1000+ plat but nothing to spend it on. No I wont buy warframes/weapons, I like getting it on my own through playing the game.

and thats the problem. the shop must offer stuff that you can't get by playing without making the game pay2win...

Nice that you dont Pay for crosshairs and stuff but thats normal.

A friend of mine is working at google and is in direct contact with browser game devs from google+. (Those browser games that are mostly pay2win)

He told me that only around every 100th player are spending any money in f2p-games and only every 10000th player is a "heavy user" that is spending more than 100$ up to 1000$ Dollar every month for a game! (Heavy users actually buy everything they can get!)

those ideas i mention are only for those heavy users.

A normal paying user wouldn't spend alot money in those options or wouldn't even buy it.

If a normal paying player would buy some of this stuff they maybe would get 1 or 2 of those stuff.

So i guess 9990 of 10000 players dont will like my idea but those votes dont really count... cause 9900 of them will never spent any money for warframe or it will be less than 2-5$ in there whole lifetime!

If a game want to make profit they also have to concentrate on 0,1% - 0,01% of there costumers... the really paying ones.

My idea is all about milking heavy users and supporting this game that way.

Edited by Dullheart

As long as it is within the aesthetic context and direction of the game. Otherwise no.

This. Anything that breaks the tone of the game, no thanks. No hats with silly particle effects - I'm staring in your general direction, TF2!

I'd love to see more options for plat only customisations in the store. Right now I'm sitting on 1k Plat I have no intention of spending on anything but affinity boosters, I'd much rather level my gear and hunt for the stuff that can be obtained in game.

I like being able to customise my look, so as long as it fits the tone of the game I hope they add buckets of content in this regard.