Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Debate] Corpus (Warframe) Vs Cis (Star Wars)

JohnMarkLee

CIS vs Corpus 

Rules

- Battle on Venus

- No Orbital or Air Support

- No Vehicles

- All Unit Types

- Includes All Corpus Bosses

- Includes General Grievous, Count Dooku, Assajj Ventress, Durge and IG-88

- 5 Billion Droids vs 3 Billion Corpus

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't clearly decide on either. I want to say a tough stalemate, however I am leaning towards the droids.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: New Rule, changed the population to make things more interesting. Because you know the Corpus kind of have better quality units. Also added more Star wars characters.

Edited by JohnMarkLee

nullifiers would nullify the force making the siths almost powerless

One does not simply nullify the force. But abilities like force lightning will be ineffective towards the shields.

Infinitely scaling Corpus wins.

What do you mean?

I bet the corpus have better aim.

Lol nah. Maybe slightly better. 

CIS vs Corpus 

- 5 Billion vs 5 Billion

Maybe you forgot the main point about the CIS army :

It's not about the quality of the soldiers, it's about their numbers.

While corpus has some specialized unit like the sniper / supra guy (can't remember the name) / nulifier / shotgun / laser etc etc..

The CIS only has the super battle droid with rocket launcher wrist, the droideka that are rare but powerful without needing a big number, and from time to time some magnaguard.

So while corpus are more efficient and accurate and diversified, the CIS only plan on "make billions and billions of the battle droid and put them in a line and shoot"

That's why i kinda find 5 billion vs 5 billion kinda stupid to offer (no offense it's just a theory)

But anyway since i am a star wars fan i would say Dooku + CIS army = ded corpus army.

Edited by Trichouette

While corpus has some specialized unit like the sniper / supra guy (can't remember the name) / nulifier / shotgun / laser etc etc..

The CIS only has the super battle droid with rocket launcher wrist, the droideka that are rare but powerful without needing a big number, and from time to time some magnaguard.

So while corpus are more efficient and accurate and diversified, the CIS only plan on "make billions and billions of the battle droid and put them in a line and shoot"

That's why i kinda find 1 billion vs 1 billion kinda stupid to offer (no offense it's just a theory)

Also since i am a star wars fan i would say Dooku + CIS army = ded corpus army.

how about grineer army versus clone troopers

That's why i kinda find 5 billion vs 5 billion kinda stupid to offer (no offense it's just a theory)

But anyway since i am a star wars fan i would say Dooku + CIS army = ded corpus army.

I didn't forget, I knew the droid had advantage in number which I thought would be unfair.

Thats probably a discussion for another day :P

(But Im in favor of Clones because they are cloned from a skilled Bounty Hunter while Grineer are just deformed humans)

Edited by JohnMarkLee

I didn't forget, I knew the droid had advantage in number which I thought would be unfair.

This is why diversity + skill is balanced with number and in a fair fight CIS would be more numerous... unless the fact that they have Dooku & grievous (grievous is a coward anyway but he sure knows how to break machine like MOA)

Unlike grineers, the clone troopers are skilled (thanks jango) and i'm pretty sure they would just ruin the grineers :D

This is why diversity + skill is balanced with number and in a fair fight CIS would be more numerous... unless the fact that they have Dooku & grievous (grievous is a coward anyway but he sure knows how to break machine like MOA)

Unlike grineers, the clone troopers are skilled (thanks jango) and i'm pretty sure they would just ruin the grineers :D

wait, if clone troopers are skilled why do they miss every shot within close blank range

nullifiers would nullify the force making the siths almost powerless

Nullifiers would NOT nullify the Force. Nullifiers would only work on Void-derived abilities. The Sith would therefore win. However, taking the Sith out of the equation, the Corpus would win.

wait, if clone troopers are skilled why do they miss every shot within close blank range

Clonetroopers don't miss. Storm troopers do.

Clonetroopers don't miss. Storm troopers do.

According to a lot of theories, storm troopers don't miss shot, they're doing that on purpose according to darth sidious' plan.

Otherwise they wouldn't have conquered all that.

Edited by Trichouette

According to a lot of theories, storm troopers don't miss shot, they're doing that on purpose according to darth sidious' plan.

Otherwise they wouldn't have conquered all that.

Well, the real reason is because it was merely plot convenience to have the storm troopers miss. There isn't an in-lore reason for everything, so any theories about why the storm troopers miss are ridiculous, imo. Either way, Republic Clonetroopers certainly don't miss, and Nullifiers don't nullify the Force.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

That is true, but like the Grineer, Clone Troopers suffer from excessive cloning due to Jango's death

A lot more types of droids than you think. Your forgetting Tri-Droids, Commando Droids and Crab Droids. Not to mention come Super Battle droids can come equipped with jetpacks. And unlike the Corpus Drones, droids can still operate with parts cut off.

Edited by JohnMarkLee