Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Debate] Corpus (Warframe) Vs Cis (Star Wars)

JohnMarkLee

How far are they from each other? 

Is this a single battle or a battle across the planet?

Enclosed area?

Lot's of factors but if it's long range Corpus get annhilated. Almost all guns either have a slow projectile time or short range.

Range is the biggest factor, so I'm going to give it to the CIS unless you specify.

A lot more types of droids than you think. Your forgetting Tri-Droids, Commando Droids and Crab Droids. Not to mention come Super Battle droids can come equipped with jetpacks. And unlike the Corpus Drones, droids can still operate with parts cut off.

I just listed the main ones, and CIS mainly consist of battle droid anyway.

And for the "droids can still operate with parts cut off", that's what they said a lot of times but in clone wars you can see a lot of them losing arms and because of that they just fall on the ground deactivated.

I never got this point...

How far are they from each other? 

Is this a single battle or a battle across the planet?

Enclosed area?

Lot's of factors but if it's long range Corpus get annhilated. Almost all guns either have a slow projectile time or short range.

Range is the biggest factor, so I'm going to give it to the CIS unless you specify.

Well is the Venus tileset open field or close corriders?

I just listed the main ones, and CIS mainly consist of battle droid anyway.

And for the "droids can still operate with parts cut off", that's what they said a lot of times but in clone wars you can see a lot of them losing arms and because of that they just fall on the ground deactivated.

I never got this point...

Well in the Clone Wars they usually aim for the torso, which is their power source. Getting their limbs or even heads cut off, they will still be operational. 

Well in the Clone Wars they usually aim for the torso, which is their power source. Getting their limbs or even heads cut off, they will still be operational. 

How many times do you see them geting a laser in the head and still walking ? almost never =/

That's why this thing bother me about the CIS

Wait this was a debate? Why add Sith to begin with? I mean the Sith themselves are agile and very powerful at the same time. How do any of the Corpus have a chance? You added the General ffs, I mean Ambulas? *swing* dead. Tons of Corpus?? *deflect* *deflect* *deflect*

CIS in the Star Wars universe? That will be a box office hit.

Lol, I just realized what you meant with CIS ( confederacy of independent systems ) and I thoought you just don´t know how to write Sith.

Edited by Kuestenjung

Wait this was a debate? Why add Sith to begin with? I mean the Sith themselves are agile and very powerful at the same time. How do any of the Corpus have a chance? You added the General ffs, I mean Ambulas? *swing* dead. Tons of Corpus?? *deflect* *deflect* *deflect*

Theres only one sith in the entire CIS. Count Dooku, and even for a force user deflecting thousands of lasers will be difficult. Grevious is a cyborg, he can't use the force and has a cowardice type of personality. And I did include Coprus bosses, Henyas, Alad V and his Zanuka, Ambulas... etc.

Ive never seen them ever get hit in the head...

Clone wars, one of the last season when obi / anakin & padawan went to help rebels & lux bonteri on onderon, one of the rebel is a sniper and she always hit the head and killing droid this way.