The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jitter Aim Sight, Just Today.

cary2010haha

I've had that problem before but it just seems to be a hardware issue with the mouse. Nothing to do with the game from what I've gathered, just get a new mouse :P

Same thing happened in other games too

no way.....its a G502 and I have no this problem in other games today V.V 

make sure there is no lint trapped in the bottom of the mouse sensor. once in awhile a piece of rabbit fur gets trapped in there and makes my g600 act wonky until i blow it out.

G502, are you using any custom profile for the mouse surface? use the factory default. There is a weird bug with the LGS and surface tuning that causes the sensor to go nuts in specific occasions.

It kept happening to me in cs go when I first got it. I returned it because i thought the sensor was f*cked up. But it turned out to be a problem with the surface tuning and not the mouse itself. Using the factory default setting for surface fixed it.

Edited by nms64

make sure there is no lint trapped in the bottom of the mouse sensor. once in awhile a piece of rabbit fur gets trapped in there and makes my g600 act wonky until i blow it out.

I don't think so, because it only happen on WF in this case.

G502, are you using any custom profile for the mouse surface? use the factory default. There is a weird bug with the LGS and surface tuning that causes the sensor to go nuts in specific occasions.

It kept happening to me in cs go when I first got it. I returned it because i thought the sensor was f*cked up. But it turned out to be a problem with the surface tuning and not the mouse itself. Using the factory default setting for surface fixed it.

I'll try to reset it, because this problem only happen to me after 5-1-2015 V.V  And every time with a lag host.....weird

Ah. I don't use gaming mouses (saying "mice" doesn't seem to fit lol)

I use those crappy mouses you get from a freakin garage sale for free xD

Ah. I don't use gaming mouses (saying "mice" doesn't seem to fit lol)

I use those crappy mouses you get from a freakin garage sale for free xD

Actually in WF it works like those crappy mouses with 1000-2000 dpi V.V it's low dpi (for sniper) have totally no use in PVP & PVE, everything just too fast for it V.V

anyway, i need to try re-set setting later V.V still working in  office, such life V.V suckz

Brah, G602 FTW

Check if there is something on the mouse sensor. That happened to me once and when I found out I was like "ARGH ya kiddin meh"

Even if it's just dust.

v.v thats my first step of checking V,V it's other problem.....still in office

I love wire mouse more V.V and the crazy dpi for the RTS game plays V.V