Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Got Knocked Out Of Bladestorm By A Grineer Lancer's Elbow......

MarcusGraves

don't really know what to say here you saw the title and i found it pretty ridiculous. i use bladestorm slash slash slash grineer lancer goes nope and elbow smashes me out of it. im hoping those ash buffs we're supposed to get in update 8 are good after that experience.

Edited by MarcusGraves

I've been knocked down by a shield lancer and even killed during bladestorm, as originally BS did not grant invincibility while it was being used, and both times it still hit its number of targets even as I was laying on the floor.  I just teleported around and things just were being cut apart.

One thing Im wondering is if you weren't knocked out of it but it had just hit all the targets it would have hit anyways.  The targeting and number of targets hit has always been a bit wonky with blade storm.  Sometimes it hits all 13, other times it only hits 4 or 5.

I've been knocked down by a shield lancer and even killed during bladestorm, as originally BS did not grant invincibility while it was being used, and both times it still hit its number of targets even as I was laying on the floor.  I just teleported around and things just were being cut apart.

One thing Im wondering is if you weren't knocked out of it but it had just hit all the targets it would have hit anyways.  The targeting and number of targets hit has always been a bit wonky with blade storm.  Sometimes it hits all 13, other times it only hits 4 or 5.

its was like 10 grineer crammed into the entrance of a ventilation shaft, used bladestorm, killed 3 then soon as i teleported in front of the 4th target with sword raised i get bashed in the face by the lancer and the move just stops. i know the move was ended prematurely because i didn't go back to the original starting spot and my ash didn't do that weird right arm bobbing animation he always does when the skill is done.

@MarcusGraves

I have never seen that behavior before and Ash is my main frame.

You should post this to the bugs forum then.

i probably should but i might wait till update 8 and see if any of the bugs are fixed first i know they've said they're already looking at ash.

Edited by MarcusGraves