Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ What About A Mechro Frame? ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Nod_Off

Mechro Warframe

Mechanical-Necromancer, or Mechro for short has a wide birth of scientific experience in manipulating the living, as well as the mechanical. Through Mechro's vast and twisted knowledge both in advance genetics and cybernetics, He/She is able to manipulate enemies by deploying Nano-Bots through the air.

The theme for this Tenno pushes the boundaries of what the Tenno were capable before their collapse. He/She signifies the will of the Tenno to succeed in any missions with or without moral guidelines.

A resource used by The Lotus when crowd control was needed, but a moral compass was not.

Possible Abilities:

1. Nervous/Electrical overload, Nano Bots induce paralysis through system overload for a short time.

2. Corpse detonation, Nano Bots detonate downed enemies.

3. Twisted mutation. Nano Bots reprogram DNA/systems to form beings into weaker adversaries. 

4. Corpse resurrection, plant Nano-Bots to take control of host after expiration to fight for you.

mechromancer_zps41d72779.png

I also really like the picture posted by 

spikeyhare

PROTOTYPE_armor_musclemass_g_r_by_p.jpg

Edited by Zackai

For armor, taking from Spiky again:

, Maybe a swarm of Nano-Bots.

To add to his idea:

Energy type weapons will be absorbed as usable energy, but the frame would otherwise be "soft."

Edited by Zackai

Would absolutely love this. Plays perfectly into the type of interesting powers I like, and would give me a reason to not just rely on gun-play and forget my powers. The game could definitely use more interesting interactions with assets (like blowing up a corpse!) instead of all these vanilla damage abilities. +1 From me!

DE, Pls.

Edited by Khalomar

Would absolutely love this. Plays perfectly into the type of interesting powers I like, and would give me a reason to not just rely on gun-play and forget my powers. +1 From me!

DE, Pls.

Exactly what I was thinking! I would love to throw some of these abilities around during defense missions! 

I think for the fourth ability it would more or less need to be a radial power? Maybe rather than exploding downed enemies, creates a radial friend of nano bots around you like a black kind of fog in the air and if an enemy is inside of the explosion radius of the nanobots they will tear him apart like when you cut someone in half with a sword? But into many more pieces.. So like throwing a cloud of nanobots around you like a swarm and they tear apart all enemies within the radius when first thrown out. Yeah. Hopefully you understand what I'm saying!

-RIOT

For armor, taking from Spiky again:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/44619-design-council-warframe-phase-1/page-12#entry451155

, Maybe a swarm of Nano-Bots.

To add to his idea:

Energy type weapons will be absorbed as usable energy, but the frame would otherwise be "soft."

First rule of DC is to not talk about DC.

And people outside of the DC can't see DC threads anyway.

First rule of DC is to not talk about DC.

And people outside of the DC can't see DC threads anyway.

I never mentioned DC, and I knew only people who were part of it could see it. Even DE in Live streams talk about whats in DE, knowing its "out there" 

Beside, I did not sign a NDA for it that I remember... 

I think for the fourth ability it would more or less need to be a radial power? Maybe rather than exploding downed enemies, creates a radial friend of nano bots around you like a black kind of fog in the air and if an enemy is inside of the explosion radius of the nanobots they will tear him apart like when you cut someone in half with a sword? But into many more pieces.. So like throwing a cloud of nanobots around you like a swarm and they tear apart all enemies within the radius when first thrown out. Yeah. Hopefully you understand what I'm saying!

-RIOT

Oh def a radial ability! 

At least this necromancer is closer to science than it is to fantasy with it's nanomachine manipulation. Sugoi!!!

That is what I was shooting for. Something plausible.

I was gonna be like "oh another darkness/death themed frame" then I saw nanobots. +1 =D

And then I pulled out the C4. ^^

I like the abilities, but the Ult would prove to weak to be used on just downed enemies. Why not have is put a 'seed' in every enemy, (active or downed) in a medium to large radius, then when that target does die (or is dead) regenerates that target as an ally. Since enemies disappear after a short while,   the number of targets otherwise will be small, and this ability doesn't do copious amounts of damage, (like other non-support ults.)

Also, I like the idea that he/she would have like fuzzy-cloudy spots flowing around the body where the nano-bots would be. If you want, I would like to take a stab at a concept for it. PM me with some extra details if you like.

I like the abilities, but the Ult would prove to weak to be used on just downed enemies. Why not have is put a 'seed' in every enemy, (active or downed) in a medium to large radius, then when that target does die (or is dead) regenerates that target as an ally. Since enemies disappear after a short while,   the number of targets otherwise will be small, and this ability doesn't do copious amounts of damage, (like other non-support ults.)

Also, I like the idea that he/she would have like fuzzy-cloudy spots flowing around the body where the nano-bots would be. If you want, I would like to take a stab at a concept for it. PM me with some extra details if you like.

Oo good idea! I like that!, plant Nano-Bots to take control of host after expiration.