Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Translators

[DE]Glen

Не "ХОРОШО", а "ДАЛЕЕ"!!!

It is best to start with the correct translation site!

In the launcher is not written "Русский(Russian)" and "Усский"!!! Are you kidding me?

Edited by SaNcHiK86

hmm it will be like star conflict all over again , people form all over sent in there voices for each word so russian people etc etc and then they can make it so the game can have a russian option

the community helping out :D

if only that was the case but

I just imported all the translation done over the holidays and the work done was incredible! I thought *I* worked too muc -- check out what Gashin did in just a few weeks:

1388 Japanese updates from Gashin!!!

649 Polish updates from Etheryon, Robak220 and nepstoner

611 Russian updates from WolfFenrir, Moloxix, JOOBING and Crond

504 Spanish updates from IBum, Rexgad and Killbe

427 French updates from ap0k41yp5

357 Italian updates from pascalbrax

228 German updates from Sh3pp4rd

77 Ukranian updates from NamatK47

54 Portguese updates from Gnoman

4 Chinese updates from WKYZODIAC

I'll try to get these built in the next update -- Real Soon Now, ™. Thanks guys, you continue to amaze me!

Sorry for asking, but : Only i got big problems after update on russian translation? More than half text can't be readed, because word's are damaged(?). Плохо сработали мужики. Чините =)

Sorry, this bug is back :( Not sure how it slipped by -- I'll start on it straight away.

Buenas

Podriamos decir que la traduccion al español "esta completa" porque incluso si hay algun error por algun verbo en una frase, debe de ser minimo ya que lo revisamos varias veces. Los errores que aun quedan son los de el tamaño de una frase dentro de la casilla

Buenas, pues yo he mandado un ticket para ayudar, llevo 2 dias jugando y he visto mil frases sin sentido que parecen traducidas del google, por no decir de los errores gramaticales... Y no te lo tomes a mal, solo quiero ayudar.

salu2

Edited by Eizan

I applied for helping with a Danish translation, I can see there haven't been any work done on this yet?

If you guys even want Danish language support, I will happily help, I got a lot of hours to fry every week, and it'd be awesome to help a game like this!

I know for a fact that there's a lt of PC gamers in Denmark, if they want to play Warframe I got no idea, but it couldn't hurt to have language support at least.

I can help with russian and french!

And what about explosive barrels? They must be "бочка со взрывчаткой" in russian. Not "взрывных баррель" :D

"Взрывоопасно" would be much better... and shorter.