The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Took My Money

aiopghoia

Question

24 answers to this question

Usually that's how it works, they take your money, for plat.

Need more details, otherwise it just sounds like you're complaining about a transaction, and there's really no way for anyone to help you if you don't tell us what actually happened.

Also, I suggest contacting customer support if you feel like you've been wronged in some way.

Edited by MylesShort

youre right im sorry i got paid for 75 plt 3 times and didnt get nothing

Did you re-log into the game? Perhaps the payment didn't go through just yet, if you're dealing with a low-end bank.

A few questions:

1. What payment method are you using? Paypal? Credit card?

2. Did you complete the transactions? Has the money been taken out of your account?

3. Have you checked recently to see if the platinum is on your account.

Sounds like a problem with payment, so probably with your payment method provider rather than DE. But to be sure you're talking with proper support write to supported of both DE and your payment provider.

A few questions:

1. What payment method are you using? Paypal? Credit card?

2. Did you complete the transactions? Has the money been taken out of your account?

3. Have you checked recently to see if the platinum is on your account.

1.debit visa  2.yes 3.yes

1.debit visa  2.yes 3.yes

If the money has been taken out of your account the transaction is completed. These kinds of things arent instant. Wait for a while, and send a support ticket if you dont get your platinum in a few hours.

Lessons Learned:

1) Be patient with online transactions. Just because you finished paying, but the platinum isnt in your account doesnt mean you should try it again.

2) Do not come on to the forums and create an angry post that explains nothing. To get help you must communicate politely.

I assume you are referring to a transaction where you didn't receive the platinum after you purchased it. Contact support, and they will be able to help you. A picture of your receipt would not be a bad idea so they know you are not lying to them or trying to get free platinum, etc. 

I assume you are referring to a transaction where you didn't receive the platinum after you purchased it. Contact support, and they will be able to help you. A picture of your receipt would not be a bad idea so they know you are not lying to them or trying to get free platinum, etc. 

This. Almost every online payment service (every single one I know of) will send you an emailed receipt as soon as the transaction is processed. Give that info to DE as proof of purchase, and they should be able to sort your situation out.

Did you happen to pay through steam?

If so are you sure you did the platinum purchase?

Or is the money still in your steam wallet?

If you didn't use steam then I'd agree with the rest of the comments.

The problem is likely either through your payment provider, or an internal server error.

I would contact support to get the best help as we here on the forums can only do so much for you.

Be aware that support is pretty busy so it may take a while for them to get back to you.

Did you happen to pay through steam?

If so are you sure you did the platinum purchase?

Or is the money still in your steam wallet?

Yes, if you got it through Steam you need to go to your wallet and authorize the transaction, then it should be on your account within a second. Edited by Modulus14