Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sectors | How I Would See It

Muminidas

[DE]Steve said that there are major changes coming for the Dark Sectors rework, I am not sure if it'll stay PvP but with recent pvp balancing it would be awesome.

However, for DS to be a "thing" it needs to attract ppl. Needs more mechanics etc.
You guys know those browser games that need time some time to be spent on them to get somewhere? Convoys, resource sharing, offline resource income ....

What if DS nodes where like "towns/villages" from i.e Tribal Wars. Large resource income for the owning alliance/clan over few hours. Make it more interesting? Convoys/excavation stations to be researched and sent to the node by owning alliance/clan with a chance to gather rare mods/resources over time (offline).

Would make ppl fight for sth like that right? For other players to play there and pay the taxes? Same thing, very rare mods/ resources, increased xp/'sources(as it was) but they have to play to get it.

More mechanics for DS conflicts? More researches to be made in the Orokin lab. Different Solar Rail types or Solar Rail defenses (turrets, barriers, lasers etc.) to be in the research. Defensive Orbiters(instead of ships) as a different PvP maps to play in.

Thoughts? Ideas? Please, feel free to share. ^_^