The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Clan

(PSN)RogueKimon

Hey, check us out, if you think we'd be a fit for you, let me know! We only have a few open spots left! Please be sure to read who we are, and what we are about. We are looking for members that are truly interested in being part of a clan; not clan hoppers, or people that are just wanting to grab some research and go. We all invest into all of our members: time, resources, money/plat (yes, we help out in every what that we can). If you are looking for a group of guys that are in it for the long haul, where you'll get to build personal relationships with the people you are playing with and get to know people on a first name basis. That's the kind of clan we are. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/420549-after-dark-action-is-recruiting/

or we could do this with less hassle and I can inv you to mine straight away xD we have 13 active members currently and we all help each any way we can and love to go on long walks through orokin derelicts just let me know with a reply if you want me to inv you ^_~