Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Warframe: Underwater Lab Concept

DE_Adam

Hidden away in the toxic oceans of Uranus our upcoming Underwater Lab tileset shows the Grineer in a slightly different light.  Conquerors fueled by scientific achievement, this edition of Building Warframe is dedicated to the unseen progress Grineer have made in genetic advancement.  The machines that fuel it, the non-combatants that operate it, and the contraptions designed to sustain an ever-living war machine.

Check out this sneak-peek of our Underwater Lab concept here and let us know what you think!

-DE_Adam

Hidden away in the toxic oceans of Uranus our upcoming Underwater Lab tileset shows the Grineer in a slightly different light.  Conquerors fueled by scientific achievement, this edition of Building Warframe is dedicated to the unseen progress Grineer have made in genetic advancement.  The machines that fuel it, the non-combatants that operate it, and the contraptions designed to sustain an ever-living war machine.

Check out this sneak-peek of our Underwater Lab concept here and let us know what you think!

-DE_Adam

Are we going to be able to swim aswell?

Anyways, nice concept though.

One of the best articles in a while. Can't wait to do some Stealth & some Parkour in these awesome looking backgrounds...

"This collection of concept art detail a few other day-to-day Grineer tasks Tenno would likely not be exposed to."

Nooooooo it would bring so much life into the game!!! T-T

Are we going to be able to swim aswell?

Anyways, nice concept though.

Sharkwings...

P.S. : why the Corpus music?...I hope it won't be the same ingame because that wouldn't fit...

Edited by unknow99

I am pretty sure , its gonna bring some change in the mood (just hope ,its not like archwing - I don't like it for the lack of use of basic warframe ability ,but anyways) and quite sure that we will actually be around the water and not inside it, will be more like a new map and not completely new environment ! However , if it did turn out to be warframes diving inside the water , I would only be excited to see what new suit we gonna farm and what n how we use abilities if not the same , the new ones ! To sum it up , quite excited about it !

*Grineer non combat activities*

To be honest [DE]Adam , I never thought about what the grineer do in their "spare time". All I could imagine was them in an empty ship going "grineerN grineer grineer , grineeeeeeer!" 

Anyways does that mean  16.5 Just around the corner? And by that I mean thrusday? :D

Edited by Deidaku

Well that means U16.5 Isn't going to be coming tomorrow, probably in 2 weeks as there's more to reveal in this week devstream.

Considering Ember gets hurt by a small flame on the ground do we really  want to light an ocean of flammable liquid?

I am pretty sure , its gonna bring some change in the mood (just hope ,its not like archwing - I don't like it for the lack of use of basic warframe ability ,but anyways) and quite sure that we will actually be around the water and not inside it, will be more like a new map and not completely new environment ! However , if it did turn out to be warframes diving inside the water , I would only be excited to see what new suit we gonna farm and what n how we use abilities if not the same , the new ones ! To sum it up , quite excited about it !

Sorry man, but they said previously : no swimming(they tried) but sharkwing... :/