Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Warframe: Underwater Lab Concept

DE_Adam

So a underwater title set but yet they still haven't gotten the space/archwing one right

When will DE stop adding stuff before they get the previous stuff fixed?

DE has already announced that they have a bunch of Archwing stuff coming in following updates, as U17 raid will have an Archwing component.

So a underwater title set but yet they still haven't gotten the space/archwing one right

When will DE stop adding stuff before they get the previous stuff fixed?

In fact, tileset revamp/bosses reworks/placeholders removal are more important than Archwing... They should have started Archwing after all of these were done...

Having half-made space combat 0 - 1 Ambulas not looking like a menacing moa anymore....

Really nice artwork and info on the new tileset but...

"We hope you've enjoyed this sneak peek of what's lurking below in Update 16.5. There's still a bit of time before its release..." did u meant the 16.5 teaser of the tileset or the U17 final release?

Real Question is: Are we getting 16.5 this week?

Edited by Bazools

Am I allowed to be disappointed?

When the first footage was revealed from the underwater tileset, I saw those pretty dark crystals, the camera was moving "outside", not stuck in any buildings.

I thought we'd get an actual, true underwater playfield, but it looks like it's just a few Grineer buildings dropped under water with leaks.

Not saying it looks bad, but I expected something... different.

Glad too see, the dev's are making less broken, in ruins, and destroyed tile-sets concepts; some of those are still sunken or with water fissures, but I see most also are still in a intact aspect.

Edited by 7grims

I see 2 versions of new Sabotage/ Archwing Assassination.

How big is the Giant Spider grineer above the dna coolant pit? It would be interesting to have to fly above the coolant pit to try to kill the spider :)

The many armed repair typist.  Good boss for a Hellion space factory? Maybe hes bigger than those welder types?

1 ground, 1 space boss.

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

Glad too see, the dev's are making less broken, in ruins, and destroyed tile-sets concepts; some of those are still sunken or with water fissures, but I see most also are still in a intact aspect.

It's a Grineer titleset, what did you expect?

It's a Grineer titleset, what did you expect?

In case you didn't understand, I'm pointing to the fact warframe used to be all about intact and pretty ships&outposts, either grineer or corpus.

But then they made earth (grineer), and europa (corpus), everything broken and in dumps, seems the artists were getting stuck on doing broken-like maps.

I can understand doing the broken concept for infested, but the last new planet tile sets, have been mostly broken-like concepts.

The few that have escaped, were ceres, and phobos that has been made a long time ago.

Edited by 7grims

In case you didn't understand, I'm pointing to the fact warframe used to be all about intact and pretty ships&outposts, either grineer or corpus.

But then they made earth (grineer), and europa (corpus), everything broken and in dumps, seems the artists were getting stuck on doing broken-like maps.

I can understand doing the broken concept for infested, but the last new planet tile sets, have been mostly broken-like concepts.

The few that have escaped, were ceres, and phobos that has been made a long time ago.

Considering that we tenno have kept the solar system in a state of eternal war for years, I am not suprised that things get messed up and barely fixed.

It was theme if you noticed, first they started un-broken, now they are broken, now un-broken again.

The next titleset after this one will probably be Mars', with the introduction of Nef Anyo and all that, I'm sure it will be very intact.

Edited by Kao-Snake

Well that means U16.5 Isn't going to be coming tomorrow, probably in 2 weeks as there's more to reveal in this week devstream.

Considering Ember gets hurt by a small flame on the ground do we really  want to light an ocean of flammable liquid?

You know that saying "Some people just want to watch the world burn"?