The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime U17 ?

xLordKogax

Just saying, Banshee Prime would be f*cking sick. It's gonna be Ash though, and hopefully Banshee after that. They should trick out sonar's effect with like void particles or something so I can 2-2-2-drop the bass in primed style.

That Ash tho <3!  Shade Prime would be appropriate.

2nd Sentinel Primed would be sweet. I gotta ask cuz I created my own crazy story and Lore for Ash prime. I wanna hear if Ash is the next, where would he be Farmed?

Doesnt have to be accurate just an opinionated guess.

Edited by ShadowsofKoga

Ash Prime should top the list, followed by Vauban and Oberon far, far, FAR away.

After Ash, though, I think it'll be Banshee and Mesa Prime. You heard it here first, everyone!

Just like that mesa... we would skip saryn,trinity,valkyr,zephyr and mirage who came before mesa. That would be even bigger heresy than nova prime. :D

You're lost? The next Prime by Gender is one more Male sir. Meaning Ash, Nekros, Oberon, Limbo, Vauban. Not Saryn Trinity Valkyr etc. Before Volt it was Nova prime, it cant go back to a female. Its 2 males 2 females. Pick a Male Prime xD

Edited by ShadowsofKoga

what would there access pack come with? If Ash Prime release, it should have a Shade prime. Imo Edo Prime should have been Ash Primes. It still looks Badass but Edo is Japanese Armor. xD

Edited by ShadowsofKoga

ASh Prime or everyone in warframe dies for we Ash Fanatics shall gain the power to slaughter our allies who shall all be marked by the stalker for resisting THE ASH HYPE JUMBO JET TRAIN MACHINE OF ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION and all information shall be sent by our friend the Stalker since ASH rapes him best lol

Ash prime... we waited long but alas it is time to move from the shadows and spill blood of our enemies...

You won't see us...

You won't hear us...

We are Your shadow...

We are Death...

Sinister messeges aside I think (hope) it will be Ash Prime

Just because so many ash prime fanatics are being so b**chy about this I hope it isn't ash, though he's one of my favorite frames you can't just make a post saying "The next prime HAS to be ash prime" and your reasoning can't be " we've waited so long, we deserve this" because DE makes the choices generally based on council or community views

People just need to ask nicely and wait, especially after the nova prime coming out before the other older frames. For once I hope DE does not come out with hyped material just because of those who hyped it up we're being rude

Ash prime... we waited long but alas it is time to move from the shadows and spill blood of our enemies...

You won't see us...

You won't hear us...

We are Your shadow...

We are Death...

Sinister messeges aside I think (hope) it will be Ash Prime

Excellent! Well said. Yes we all are Shadows.

Live by Honor

Kill by Stealth

This was Tenchu stealth assassins Slogan.

We are all Shadows.

Reason My names Shadows of Koga

I represent the Epitome of Shinobi across the Galaxy. 

Rise from the Shadows (Hopefully Derelict) and Slay our Foes with Swift Justice

Just because so many ash prime fanatics are being so b**chy about this I hope it isn't ash, though he's one of my favorite frames you can't just make a post saying "The next prime HAS to be ash prime" and your reasoning can't be " we've waited so long, we deserve this" because DE makes the choices generally based on council or community views

People just need to ask nicely and wait, especially after the nova prime coming out before the other older frames. For once I hope DE does not come out with hyped material just because of those who hyped it up we're being rude

Noone said Make him the NEXT PRIME Mandatory or by demand. 

Plus we are all stating what we want here stop making it seem like someones being rude. 

People that spoil the fun here is why noone plays warframe anymore. 

I have soo many Founder friends that think Warframnes BORING and cant deal with this annnoying community.

Now let us exercise our right to Freedom of Speech. 

Aslong as people state they're feelings here with Respect its all good.

After all, Me aswell as alot of You here, dont just FREE TO PLAY this game.

I been here maybe not years but I spent well over $300 of My hard earned Cash into this game because I love and support there efforts. 

Soo there for I believe I have a right to speak My mind aswell as others do I will freely state all My opinions  because I dnt fully exploit Warframe just for FREE CONTENT. 

For the Most part Im not gonna spend Millions cuz Im not Rich and I pay bills Im not some Minor, thats supported by his parents and comes here to be an annoying spoiled brat. w.e i post or say imo is to enhance our experience.

This game is Great and ahead of its Prime. Yet still has Potential to be alot better and up the experience. Now if people that are passionate about this game cannot post there thoughts and ideas then why have Forums and Fan concepts warframe abilities and all these Sub-sections available to the Public?

Noone said Make him the NEXT PRIME Mandatory or by demand.

Not in this post, no but in MANY other ash prime posts I've seen people explicitly saying ash prime has to be the next prime or something like that, and then when people replied why it shouldn't be because it's supposed to be female to follow the pattern, on a particular post, he told them to shut up and that he doesn't care that HE's waited for this like his opinion was DE law. And when I went to other posts about it I found similar posts with rude remarks and no real reason for ash prime besides them getting sick of waiting

If they just said they've waited for a long time and hope he's next id be fine, but the way they made their wait seem more important than anyone else's opinions were very rude and in some cases got their posts taken out

EDIT: I apologize if I made it seem like ALL ash prime fans acted this way and yes you do have a right to speak, I just wish everything people would ask for and yell about on the forums had a reason better than " I'm tired of waiting" it's just that, in my experience, most of the posts I've seen are exactly what I described

Edited by SoIaris

Not in this post, no but in MANY other ash prime posts I've seen people explicitly saying ash prime has to be the next prime or something like that, and then when people replied why it shouldn't be because it's supposed to be female to follow the pattern, on a particular post, he told them to shut up and that he doesn't care that HE's waited for this like his opinion was DE law. And when I went to other posts about it I found similar posts with rude remarks and no real reason for ash prime besides them getting sick of waiting

If they just said they've waited for a long time and hope he's next id be fine, but the way they made their wait seem more important than anyone else's opinions were very rude and in some cases got their posts taken out

Well by Sex law, isnt it 2 males 2 females? 

I dnt really care, its ofcoarse a bonus.

There are people who are just as passionate about Ash as I, Well I assure You I am one of the Most Obsessed with Ash. lol

Tbh I love all Frames, but My main Concern is Ash and hopefully I can be a part of any concepts for him.

I downloaded Blender just to learn the software and make a redesign of Bladestorms animation kill. 

Noo Im not saying Change Bladestorm. Keep it respectively the way it is with the stats and damage and everything as is. 

Just the animations, some kills look unpolished and the original kills in my opinion arent as epic as they Could be. 

I love the fact he deals armor pen and  a bleed effect. 

He is the only Cuttscene Kill Frame in game. He is also invulnerable to damage which makes this ability a NUKE

Soo yeah Bladestorm is Fine You guys, Just the Animation looks bad and like they Rushed him.

The Clones aswell, Look like Loki's Decoy. Needs more creativity.Imo if they were colored by youre energy and would appear and disappear in *POOF* clouds would be Awesome.

BS having an Emphasis on Slash Damage would be awesome. his clones dealing lesser Damage and Ash himself Dealing the Finishing Slash damage and severring them to bits would seem more Assassin esque and would add more GORE and an Awesome emphasis on Slash damage.

I will try and learn this Blender program but I am slow at learning this and looks quiet difficult.