Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron Skin Texture Still Broken

Issxi

Before you say it, no I do NOT mean the color or shininess of Iron Skin. I mean the still absolutely broken UV mapping on the Iron Skin texture.

Before:

0480fdc2c5387356931d5efb6f486e1c.png

After:

d7a1de6c8733bf28e3f55552a216fb23.png

Why is this still not fixed?

Edited by DarkD3filer

Actually its pretty annoying to see this in-game !! i colour my rhino red and when IS is on i see gold-redish skin which is soo irritating ... no body has a place in his body that isnt covered by "skin" right guys ? so the iron skin Must Completely Cover rhino head to foot..with amazing shiny gold color so no matter what is your colour of choice u will be gold/silver when casting it .. which really makes u feel that rhino put another layer of hard skin on himself !! that will be Flipping Awesome !!

--iGuess I like how it is now. I really havent pay'd it much mind. Though I do like being able to see my Sigils on Rhino, IF I do use that frame VS kovering all my paint/kolors & Sigils...I personally wish tha shxt was dam near see-threw :D

-V

Just wanna say that I think the fixed version looks better, but it would be better if (atleast on Prime) you could change the color of ironskin by matching the color to energy color.  Would be so cool and probably be pretty easy to add :)

Just wanna say that I think the fixed version looks better, but it would be better if (atleast on Prime) you could change the color of ironskin by matching the color to energy color.  Would be so cool and probably be pretty easy to add :)

Agreed, one of the reasons why I prefer to use the normal Rhino instead of the Prime. I just can't stand the looks of the full gold skin.

After this been hotfixed, i see that i enjoyed more the broken  one.

This one doesnt look good with cosmetics.

Agreed, one of the reasons why I prefer to use the normal Rhino instead of the Prime. I just can't stand the looks of the full gold skin.

I had not noticed there was a problem because since Rhino uses to splash his head with a bucket of paint i play him less as nothing looks good with Iron Skin on, i actually thought then new skin bug was a feature cos' i could see some of the colours underneath and it looked slightly less ugly with all my accessories.

I actually recently made a mod loadout on Rhino Prime so i can play him without Iron Skin on all the time: maxed Steel Fiber and Vitality+ Rage + Ironclad Charge for further boosting that armour and Finally Iron Shrapnel, so i can use Iron Skin in times of real need and then cast it off because it's fugly. It fares very well so far and i've begun to boost it with Arcane Guardian and soon Arcane Grace when i get hold of the proper arcane enhancements. That way i can enjoy my Rhino prime in all it's vibrant livery :)