Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

Name: Killer-931

MR: 8

Previous Clans: Crescent Moon.

I'd like to come along and stay with those who supported the clan the most in all the events and who were generally just cool guys. Would be glad to be helping with the little I can do, again.

Name: Killer-931

MR: 8

Previous Clans: Crescent Moon.

I'd like to come along and stay with those who supported the clan the most in all the events and who were generally just cool guys. Would be glad to be helping with the little I can do, again.

Hey Killer! Invite has been sent - welcome back to the clan! Any questions or concerns please feel free to ask me or any other officer.

IGN: Gammaion

MR: 14

I was in the old CM. It's very inactive, with few members online at any given time. I'd like to join this one - perhaps it will be more like the clan when I originally joined.

Invite has been sent Gammaion, welcome to the clan! Feel free to contact me if there are any concerns. Looking forward to seeing you in-game :)

IGN: Jaykay5659

MR: 3

Hi, I'm a total newbie, can i have an invite ?

Invite sent - Welcome to the Clan! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD regularly. Please message me or any other Officer if you have questions!

Join us on TeamSpeak @ TS.CLANCM.NET:9265

interesting

Indeed it is.  We wish the best of luck to the old Crescent Moon in their endeavors, whatever those may be, but we know that we are focused on a clan that offers competition and active chat or temaspeak channels to team up with other players.

ING:Gxtreme

Mastery rank : 17

Ex-Crecent Moon member.I would like to return to the clan i once was.

Hey Gxtreme, looks like someone managed to send you an invite. Welcome back to the club  :D

Edited by -CM-Angel

IGN: zaRMs

MR : 14

Want to be in a big and active clan

Invite sent - Welcome to the Clan! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly. Please message me or any other Officer if you have questions! Remember to be active on Events and score as high as you can, and the same for rails we are interested in them again.

Hey, I'm sort of a "new" player, I actually have 450~ hours into this, but I started a new account after being away for the past like 18 months. I'd like to join your clan.

IGN: reesim_  (don't forget the underscore)

Thanks

In-Game Name (IGN): FailMedicXIII

Mastery Rank (MR): 13

Hey Fail, tried to send you an invite but you are still currently in a clan. If you could please leave your current clan first then post here again I can go ahead and send the invite. Thanks.

Hey, I'm sort of a "new" player, I actually have 450~ hours into this, but I started a new account after being away for the past like 18 months. I'd like to join your clan.

IGN: reesim_  (don't forget the underscore)

Thanks

Invite sent - Welcome to the Clan! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly. Please message me or any other Officer if you have questions! Remember to be active on Events and score as high as you can, and the same for rails we are interested in them again.

In-Game Name (IGN):  fatalfury2023
Mastery Rank (MR): 4

Dedicated player looking for a home.

Invite has been sent! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask me or any other officer online.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

IGN: KaosOveride

Mastery Rank 10

Newish player looking for a active clan to call home.

Looks like someone has already sent you an invitation . Welcome to the family . If you have any questions be sure to ask any officer . 

Edited by Hammer_Time

I was looking to joining this clan, I met Kethrius while I invited him to my void t4 and he was really nice and gave me some really good advice and said I should join the clan.  every clan I been in so far has gotten too old and has died out.  the current one iam in (that i just quit) is a Brazilian clan (funny because I can't speak their language) and it recently seems to have died out as well.  I am just looking for an active clan to be apart and contribute too.

IGN: Phil.Goodman

MR: 11

I was looking to joining this clan, I met Kethrius while I invited him to my void t4 and he was really nice and gave me some really good advice and said I should join the clan.  every clan I been in so far has gotten too old and has died out.  the current one iam in (that i just quit) is a Brazilian clan (funny because I can't speak their language) and it recently seems to have died out as well.  I am just looking for an active clan to be apart and contribute too.

IGN: Phil.Goodman

MR: 11

Hey Phil, you're more than welcome to join our family - I've sent the invite. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask me or any other officer.

Welcome to the clan!

I would absolutely love to join!

Name: the-medium-cheese

Fairly new to this game, only a few weeks, but I'm having a great time and looking for a clan to help me get to know more about this game!

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ TS.CLANCM.Net:9265 and sign up for our forums @ http://clancm.net/ 

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions, and approve my friend request I have already sent you.

Remember that you are expected to grind Solar Rails when we are in conflict, as well as clan events for the highest possible score.
Edited by -CM-SASMcBride