Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

Username: Ssdmiddleman

Mastery Rank: 13

Used to be a member of Crescent Moon.

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ TS.CLANCM.Net:9265 and sign up for our forums @ http://clancm.net/ 

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions, and approve my friend request I have already sent you.

Remember that you are expected to grind Solar Rails when we are in conflict, as well as clan events for the highest possible score.

In game name: PeaceWalker95

Mastery Rank: 7

One of your members passed me an invitation to your clan on Youtube when i mentioned I would love to play warframe  again like i used to with some active friends but my clan is practically dead with over 300 days of not logging in, would be greatly appreciated if i would be able to join you guys

In game name: PeaceWalker95

One of your members passed me an invitation to your clan on Youtube when i mentioned I would love to play warframe  again like i used to with some active friends but my clan is practically dead with over 300 days of not logging in, would be greatly appreciated if i would be able to join you guys

Invite sent - Welcome to the Clan! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly. Please message me or any other Officer if you have questions! Remember to be active on Events and score as high as you can, and the same for rails we are interested in them again.

Join us on TeamSpeak @ TS.CLANCM.NET:9265

IGN: TheNexusHD

MR: 12

Hey Nexus, invite has been sent! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood the rules. Also please make note to check the MOTD for both the clan and alliance. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me or any other officer.

IGN: Wizzey07

MR: 5

Hello, I'm pretty new to this game and I am looking for a clan to help show me the ropes.

An invite has been sent - Welcome to the clan!

Please make sure to read the rules stated on the first post of this thread. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other officer. Hope to see you in-game.

IGN:Kiritx

Mr:3

Kiritx it seems you are still in a clan, if you are still interested in joining us you will need to leave your current clan. Once you have done so please either leave a message here or PM me in-game.

Name: Laranthalas

Mastery Rank: 9

Primes?: Hell yes

Thanks for your interest Laranthalas, an invite has been sent - welcome to the clan!

Please make sure to read the rules stated in the original post of this thread, as well as checking the MOTD for both clan and alliance regularly. Remember to be active on events and score as high as you can.

You can also join our forums @ www.clancm.net and our teamspeak 3 server @ cmp.ninja

-Vanquish-

MR12... way to many hours played. Other than this last week, I haven't played in like 1 1/2 years. Looking to join Active players with Voicecomms and do Ninja stuff. I have a lot of my own materials, tons of frames/weapons etc. Just need a little refreshing, especially with all the changes. I like shooting things, playing with other Ninjas who use voice chat while having fun. If you're one of the cool kids, send me a message or holler at me in game. Thanks for your consideration.  

-Vanquish-

IGN: Fluffins

I've played this game in three phases, tons in beta, a while shortly after Earth's nature tileset was released, and now I'm back trying to learn the ropes again.

Thanks for your interest Fluffins, an invite has been sent - welcome to the clan!

Please make sure to read the rules stated in the original post of this thread, as well as checking the MOTD for both clan and alliance regularly. Remember to be active on events and score as high as you can.

You can also join our forums @ www.clancm.net and our teamspeak 3 server @ cmp.ninja

-Vanquish-

MR12... way to many hours played. Other than this last week, I haven't played in like 1 1/2 years. Looking to join Active players with Voicecomms and do Ninja stuff. I have a lot of my own materials, tons of frames/weapons etc. Just need a little refreshing, especially with all the changes. I like shooting things, playing with other Ninjas who use voice chat while having fun. If you're one of the cool kids, send me a message or holler at me in game. Thanks for your consideration.  

-Vanquish-

You are currently in another clan so I cant send you an invite. Post here again after you leave your clan if you still want to join Crescent Moon Prime.

IGN: Obliminal

MR: 18

The invite has been sent - Welcome to the Clan! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly. Please message me or any other Officer if you have questions! Remember to be active on Events and score as high as you can, and the same for rails we are interested in them again.

Join us on TeamSpeak @ cmp.ninja

IGN:Serdelos55

Mr:3 

Invite has been sent Serdelos, welcome to the clan.

Please ensure that you have read the rules stated in the first post of this thread. If you have any questions please ask an officer.

IGN: Lune

MR: 3

just have 5 days playing this game, i´m really active.

IGN: Sylverwind

MR: 3

New to the game, but have been very active

Invites have been sent! - Please read the rules and expectations stated in the first post of this thread.

If you have any questions please message an officer. Welcome to the clan!