Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

IGN: jurito

Mastery Rank: 10

Invite sent - Welcome to the Clan! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly. Please message me or any other Officer if you have questions! Remember to be active on Events and score as high as you can, and the same for rails we are interested in them again.

Join us on TeamSpeak @ TS.CLANCM.NET:9265

IGN: -CM-Zatman

MR: 13

I've been in the old crescent moon since the first ruler era and have participated on every event for this clan, so im in O7

Re-invite has been sent. Welcome back to the clan Zat.

Oh, good. I got..REALLY creeped out by some of the answers I got in the first incarnation, so I'd be down for an invite. I can't recall what rank I was at the time, but I don't mind helping out. Sucks that we'll lose all our nice statues, though. Dat Gold Salad.

IGN: KoshLovesYou

Mastery Rank: 15

Name: Fairgerilla

Mr: 3 almost to 4

Play almost every day and want to be part of something bigger. 

A very active player,MR 19 wanting to be a part of this new and exciting clan.Out with the old,in with the new.

Oh, good. I got..REALLY creeped out by some of the answers I got in the first incarnation, so I'd be down for an invite. I can't recall what rank I was at the time, but I don't mind helping out. Sucks that we'll lose all our nice statues, though. Dat Gold Salad.

IGN: KoshLovesYou

Mastery Rank: 15

Invites have been sent - Welcome to the Clan! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly. Please message me or any other Officer if you have questions! Remember to be active on Events and score as high as you can, and the same for rails we are interested in them again.

Warning: the awesomeness of this clan might be too much for some, as we have way too many active players. If you are not looking for an active clan, and you are not looking for a clan where you will feel like family, then move along or you will be at risk of our awesomeness exploding your face off.

In game name: RasenM

Mastery Level: 8

Previous Clan: Crescent Moon

I try to be a very active member and i love helping out anyone who needs help! I am also familiar with a variety of weapons and frames.

In game name: RasenM

Mastery Level: 8

Previous Clan: Crescent Moon

I try to be a very active member and i love helping out anyone who needs help! I am also familiar with a variety of weapons and frames.

Invite sent - Welcome to the Clan! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly. Please message me or any other Officer if you have questions! Remember to be active on Events and score as high as you can, and the same for rails we are interested in them again.

Name: OffbeatNinja

Mr:10

Previous Clans: Crecent Moon

Invite has been sent, welcome to the family! Feel free to sign up on our clan forums @ clancm.net, where we communicate most of our information to our members. We also pay for a teamspeak 3 server for you to enjoy! We change our MOTD in the clan quite often, so please make sure you are keeping up with it to stay informed on what we have going on.

Again, welcome to the family!

Hi

ING: Thynos

Master Rank:4 

Newby but fast learner.. looking for friends and action

Thanks

Invite sent - Welcome to the Clan! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly. Please message me or any other Officer if you have questions! 

Greetings! 

I would like to join :D 

IGN: PrimalDestruction

MR: 13

If things go well i might be able to have a buddy of mine join ^_^

I'd love to send you an invite, but you first have to leave your existing clan for me to do so. Feel free to message myself or anyone that has responded to this thread for an invite in game once you do so

Hello-Hello.

IGN: Vitalidad

MR: over 9000 ⁽¹⁷⁾

and...that is it?

No need to know my favorite food? Shame. I was hoping there would be a clan retreat with food or something.

Invite sent - Welcome to the Clan! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD regularly. Please message me or any other Officer if you have questions!

Hello-Hello.

IGN: Vitalidad

MR: over 9000 ⁽¹⁷⁾

and...that is it?

No need to know my favorite food? Shame. I was hoping there would be a clan retreat with food or something.

someone has already invited you
Edited by -CM-SASMcBride