The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

╠═╦═╩═╦═╩═╣ Crescent Moon Prime is now Recruiting Tennos and clans! ╠═╩═╦═╩═╦═╣

-CM-TexasMud

IGN :Crypyron

Clan before : IDWS (Indonesia Warframe Soldier)

All around and can work in group or pair

Want to join some active clan and a live chat

ty

ty

ty

ty

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.ninja and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan @ http://clancm.net/

Please message me or another Officer in game if you have any questions.

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

Ign: tstz_vito

Mastery Rank: 20

Started playing warfrmae in the beta, but had to stop, started playing activly about 1-2 years ago.

Previous Clans: Wicked Squad and Brotherhood of Chaos

Well im a people person, looking for an active clan with a great community, very active player, willing to grind all events for you ;)

looking forward to hear from you.

Ign: tstz_vito

Mastery Rank: 20

Started playing warfrmae in the beta, but had to stop, started playing activly about 1-2 years ago.

Previous Clans: Wicked Squad and Brotherhood of Chaos

Well im a people person, looking for an active clan with a great community, very active player, willing to grind all events for you ;)

looking forward to hear from you.

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.ninja and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan @ http://clancm.net/

Remember that you are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

IGN: AzoteVT

MR10

Previous Clans: CookieCats, a small clan that me and a few friends made up a while back, never really went anywhere with it so I'm looking for something more serious. Space Sharks Incorperated, was there for a few months, seemed kinda dull so I left. That was about a year back, though.

I also have a small question referring to Solar Rails. Will the clan be actively participating in these, or will most people be sitting out? I assume from the competitive aspect, that you'd be doing them, but I'd like to confirm before I join. 

IGN: AzoteVT

MR: 10

Previous Clans: CookieCats, a small clan that me and a few friends made up a while back, never really went anywhere with it so I'm looking for something more serious. Space Sharks Incorperated, was there for a few months, seemed kinda dull so I left. That was about a year back, though.

I also have a small question referring to Solar Rails. Will the clan be actively participating in these, or will most people be sitting out? I assume from the competitive aspect, that you'd be doing them, but I'd like to confirm before I join.

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.ninja and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan @ http://clancm.net/

We will be participating in solar rails when they are back up and running Edited by -CM-TexasMud

IGN:Vulthur

MR:4

I started playing warframe like 2 years ago, took a long break now I'm back and I'd like to join an active and friendly clan :D

Join us on Teamspeak @ CMP.ninja and sign up for our forums and say hi to the rest of the clan @ http://clancm.net/

IGN:Vulthur

MR:4

I started playing warframe like 2 years ago, took a long break now I'm back and I'd like to join an active and friendly clan :D

Me and my girlfriend want to join;

My IGN: xKagax

Her IGN: Neii

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you both have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Remember that you both are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

Edited by -CM-Chichiryuutei

IGN: datwundude168

MR: 5

Active and friendly player looking for clan mates to fight with

IGN : ErikkuChan

MR20

Ex-Crescent Moon member ready to join back

Invite sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you both have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Remember that you both are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score.

I would like to join as well 

IGN: Smile1703

MR17

Remember that you both are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score

Hey guys. I Thought i would re-apply to crescent moon as i was in this clan before I took a break from the game ( PHOBIE was leader ) I got to max level at the time and burnt out ( max lvl was 14 )

IGN: Kaos88

Mastery rank 14 almost 15 atm. Just need Argon crystals for everything!! which were never in the game when i played so have none!! But hopefully i will be able to farm those in a clan.

Hey guys. I Thought i would re-apply to crescent moon as i was in this clan before I took a break from the game ( PHOBIE was leader ) I got to max level at the time and burnt out ( max lvl was 14 )

IGN: Kaos88

Mastery rank 14 almost 15 atm. Just need Argon crystals for everything!! which were never in the game when i played so have none!! But hopefully i will be able to farm those in a clan.

Reinvite has been sent, welcome back to the clan.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other officer.

Looking forward to seeing you back in-game.

hi, could I please join? I have been looking for an active clan for so long.  

IGN: DrStein101 

MR: 9

IGN: ImJustMaikey

MR: 4

I'm a loyal guy that is friendly, And wants to help the clan in anyway i can

Gratz maikey

Invites have been sent - Welcome to the Family! Please make sure that you both have read the first page of this thread and understood our rules: Please check the MOTD for Clan & Alliance regularly.

Remember that you both are expected to grind clan events for the highest possible score