Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Lobby Needs To List Mission Type.

hyperblaster

For Syndicate missions, the lobby does not list mission type or the syndicate that gave the mission. This is a problem becuase if someone else in the lobby picks the mission, the rest of the players have no way of knowing what mission they are going into. The players do not have the opportunity to mod for the specific mission. I've also ended up in missions for syndicates that I'm on bad terms with just because the player who picked the mission supported different syndicates.

Similarly, the mission lobby also needs to display when going into an archwing mission. More than once I've been surprised by alerts that I didn't realise were archwing. Just listing the location name is unhelpful - the mission type .e.g. grineer exterminate (27-32), or red veil corpus spy (25-30) or archwing sabotage grineer (30-35).

There are four pieces of information that should always be visible when the vote comes up:

- Enemy type

- Enemy level

- Mission type

- If the mission is Archwing

And you just pointed out the two that are sorely missing and need to be added in. The name of the node and planet basically don't matter, but for some reason they're treated like the most important information.

Also, assassination missions should probably come up with the name of the target in the vote.