Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #52

[DE]Rebecca

Q: I was so happy and pleased about the reworks for some of the 'easy-to-kill' bosses, and I'm sure you'll make them a formidable challenge, but I'm sad to hear there isn't any rework of Phroid, I mean isn't gotta be the least 'creative' boss (along with Ambulas) from a design, mechanics and the map we fight it on point of view.

so is there any planes to change something about him? it's more like an eximus unit to me than a boss    

1.) Will / Is there a chance that alternative animations for different actions in Warframe? I.e Abilities, Reload, Sprint, jumping, ect...

2.) How will Parkor 2.0 play into future and existing tile sets? I.e Sections with heavily involved movement. 

3.) How will sprint speed play into parkor 2.0? Since as it is slower sprint speed cause very odd looking movement. *Slowly running on a wall* 

4.) How's parkor 2.0s controller support?

Edited by (PS4)Xz-CryZel_Ex-13

Since you mentioned 2 streams ago that frost would be looked at after Excalibur, do you have any ideas regarding what may be reworked/changed when he is looked at? I would hope sprint speed would be near the top of the list.

How is the progress going with the console builds for the trials? With the delay of the trials, will this also delay future updates for console players until the trials are made stable? 

Void Spy 2.0?! (that would be amazing!)

Thanks for your time!

PS....ASH PRIME/DUAL ZOREN PRIME!

Edited by (PS4)excat_56

i just want to know.

have you learnt the mistakes from the last event and are steps being taken to ensure we never see a repeat of those mistakes and problems?

There was some good/fun points of the event but it was extremely short lived by a handful of other things that just destroyed the experience of the game.

It was okay kinda fun doing the mission at level 15. The moment the difficulty started climbing It became ridiculous. Along with all the other issues i had with the event this pretty much drew out not so much a rage quit. But i felt like the way i like to play warframe is something the developers are trying to discourage. What happened to that sandbox style whereby the players choose how they play and create the difficulty themselves?

It's sad because in the leadup to the event i was really getting back into warframe. Im so disapointed i cant look at the game anymore after that horrid experience

Is there any word or news on a underwater tileset. If so will the combat be different, and will the enviroment be Like an underwater facility or are we going to fight in an aquatic attachment to the warframe like how archwing is to space fight

100% status chance

When are you going to do something about it? I mean, it's awesome and still works, but i have one question: why i can apply only SOME of my status chances at once? With 100% status chance it's logical that my weapon should apply every single status chance it has on every shot / hit, but instead i end up with procing only 2 or even 1 (i'm not sure though, it's kinda hard to see). I would LOVE to proc multiple procs at once, would make status chances a lot more reliable.

Void Trader.

How long until a very awesome content from him? I'm pretty much happy with everything that he brings, i farm ducats and buy every single thing he has, but some of those things just end up being "for collection". I really liked idea of Prisma Weaponry though. You know. you can use it to buff low-tier weak weapons while also giving them a new cool look (like you did with Gorgon). I'd really love to see Prisma Grakata, Prisma Kraken and Prisma Sheev one day (oh, and Prisma Skana of course).

Weapon Reskins / Models.

We have a lot of skins in the game. Like Desert Camo for Grakata and Kraken. But how about completely new models? We already have few like Proto-Skin for Excalibur or Brokk for Fragor. But how about making MORE of those? Like having 2-3 skins that will completely change the way weapon looks, and that for EVERY weapon. I know, it probably will be a lot of work and time, but i really want my Grakata to look... Different. Don't forget cool new reload animations too.

Silva & Aegis.

This weapon is WEAK. Especially for the one that you build in Dojo Lab. There is a lot of weapons that are better then S&A in every way: higher status chances, higher damages, higher range of attacks. Maybe there is something that makes this weapon a lot more special? Something i can't see? Like lower stamina consumption on blocking? It's a shield after all. And don't tell me that all of this weapons "unique feature" is just a fire damage.

Braton Prime.

Two words: PBR, reload. This weapon is good, but looks meh right now. Needs a PBR injection and fast! And reload animation drives me crazy: it makes no sense, the character just reloads air. Do something with it, and i will have a new favorite weapon.

Devstream about parkour means I get to ask:

Can we get more details about exactly what is going to change, if anything, with coptering? It's a controversial topic. Some people think it looks silly and breaks immersion, but to others it has become synonymous with Warframe in much the same way that skiing became synonymous with Tribes. Every time you guys hint at changing coptering, a sizable chunk of your community gasps in horror.

My usual subjects.

Q1. Is there any reason which speaks against replacing the current Skana and Lato as starter weapons with MK-1 variants and buff the the regular version to around Heat Sword or Vasto level of damage?

The current starter weapon selection seems a bit inconsistent with both weapons not being Mk-1s too.

Q2. How many people are currently working on the PvE weapon balance? Is it only Scott or is there an entire team working on that similar to PvP?

Q3. Will the upcomming movement update also include manual knockback recovery option, aka. "manual handspring", or have you dropped the concept for now?

Q4. Based on her design it looks like Mesa index finger and thumb are supposed to become fused to her Peacemaker to use them (becoming barrel and hammer). Do you plan on actualy giving the Peacemakers this hinted at animation anytime soon?

Q5. Seeing how Tenno can now run around with dual chainsaws at their wrists. Is there any chance the old Grineer Sawman could make a comeback with their palm mounted buzzsaws?

Perhaps giving the saws to the Flame Blades who could then finaly throw away those Provas they stole from the Corpus?

Q6. What was the motivation for making Archwing being attachable thrusters for Warframes, rather than for example compact space fighters?

Edited by Othergrunty

Q: Have we got a chance primed chamber comes back?

Q: Kubrows will be affected by Parkour 2.0 or not? Enemies too?

Q: When it will be here?

Q: Augments slots, soon?

Q: Several augments for each skill this is possible?

Q: News about new syndicate weapons/items?

For parkour 2.0: Will attack speed on a melee weapons only effect the weapon attack speed itself and not slide attack movement speed "coptering" or is it the same?

Any Other plans or updates on archwing besides the new raid mission in the works ( new mission modes, new maps, void archwing missions)?

My biggest question has been for a long time: Will we see an overhaul of the void as in, different mechanics? New Area's to explore? Different Map layouts or such? Because as of right now...the void is great and all but its super boring. Like i'd love to go out and explore more secret rooms or with the sabotage keys i like how you can get prime parts with those now. Just small things you know :P 

*snip*

Agreed.. better yet what ideas do you have to encourage players to play more on the outer planets like pluto,ceres,eris like a higher chance for better rewards?  Also for secret rooms in general , you plan on doing anything for them soon similar to what Shichbuai88 said put secret caches to reward players who explore maps like void,  grineer, or corpus caches.

For the Senitents, can you show us a preview of the enemy types?

Edited by Rodee7

When will we get the old PHYSX graphics back as an option as you stated to Letter13 on twitter months ago?

Will we ever be able to transfer arcanes from one cosmetic to another? Sometimes a new syandana may look amazing, but I dont want to spend weeks trying to get the same 10 arcanes just to put them on anew syandana.

I've asked Rebecca this, but do any other devs have an idea when account transfers may be available again?

Also, any chance of reincorporating Archwing being affected by Warframe mods? As it is, the grind wall to get essential archwing mods has long since convinced me to ignore it (and is making it excessively difficult to continue the Limbo quest...). Back when my Warframe's mods added to the Archwing it was a lot more enjoyable.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

1. Why did you guys remove/nerf the aerial attack + slam combo?

It used to be that you could hold down the melee button to do an aerial attack which would then immediately switch to a slam attack; making it feel like you're doing a leaping slam attack.

Now, if you do an aerial attack, there's a cooldown period before you could do a slam attack, making slam attacks feel clunky and I tend to miss the targets a lot

Fixed held melee attacks being usable in mid-air, causing a ‘gliding slam’ onto an area. Slam attacks will now drop players directly to the ground.

Was it done to fix an insane gamebreaking PvP exploit or was it to prepare for Parkour 2.0

2. Will we be able to put arcanes on frames/weapons/armor/sugatras? Perhaps specific arcanes that could be installed on specific frames or armor pieces? Putting arcanes on syandanas and helmets now feels like a nice and fun (albeit gimmicky) form of investment; putting up to 800k credits and maybe a couple of weeks of doing raids for a neat bonus. Feels like being able to do the same for other attachments or possibly frames and weapons could be interesting.

Wall attacks currently have no use, will parkour 2.0 allieviate this? What about Foundry 2.0? I've only been playing for 2 weeks but do you think item and warframe building times are a little excessive? I think weapons, kubrows and archwings should be reduced to 6-10 hours and Warframes to a day. I know bows are strong but aren't able to compete with auto rifles, will a decrease in arrow draw time (from 0.7 to 0.4) be possible in the near future?

Edited by 3FingersDeep