Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #52

[DE]Rebecca

Has any thought been given to an atmospheric tileset for Archwing missions? Such as attacking gas mining stations that one might expect to exist in the atmosphere of the gas giants, such as Jupiter or Saturn.

1.Will a new color pack added to the next update?

2.Will Tyl & underwater tileset added to next update?

3.Will the new parkour able to performed underwater?

4.Will the knockback permastun removed?

5.Will the sniper get buffed?

6.Will the J3Golem imbalanced at first release? (make it hard ;p)

7.What will be the usage of beacon?

Edit

8.Will Orokitten invade at the new tileset?

Edited by TheFalseEclipse

Q: What happened to Grineer/Corpus turrets?

Q: Will Dark Sectors get a unique tileset? We build these massive solar rails to these mysterious hidden areas outside the solar system but fight on the same planet against infested.

Edited by -S-O-Yetili

With Carrier's ability to attract nearby drops being so useful to a point where some players never use any other Sentinel, would you guys consider giving a lesser version of that effect to all Sentinels, perhaps as an innate ability? Would it be possible for Kubrows to gain the ability to "fetch" mods for you?

Edited by Bleako

With Warframes like Loki, Nova, Mesa, Mirage, and Trinity becoming/remaining mainstream, endgame use... Do you have any plans to bring Warframes such as Oberon, Hydroid, Valkyr, and Ember up to speed? The ultimates of some warframes simply don't seem to keep up with those of other warframes, that includes the utility of augments.

Regarding Parkour 2.0:

Will the older tiles be updated to better accommodate the new parkour system? What's happening to stamina?

General:

There are some fairly deep problems with the current damage and mod systems, namely the DPS race between the developers and players and entire segments of useless mods in everyone's collection, are you willing to address it? If so, how far would you be willing to go?

Shotguns, sniper, scythes, (dual) daggers need love, what's planned for them?

the space ninja theme of the game is fading away with all these weapons introduced,have DE thought about bringing martial art combat system to the game it will be real unique and may their be somthing like syndicates but insted it's a martial art technique,like ikedo,jodo..etc that tenno can embrace and learn to use

With many people complaining about Baro ki'teer and his inventory, are there any ideas for a rework?

Edit: I forgot. From the last devstream Scott said Golem was going to be the next raid boss. But will there also be a regular version (like Vay hek has) that people can solo or play instantly?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/447171-golem-going-to-be-a-trial/#entry4971574

Edited by Postal_pat

What happened to frame and helmet designs?

Some of us think they are too detailed and different to look "real"

Old frames like Excalibur, Loki, Volt, Frost look really realistic.

But i get the feeling design direction is changing and not for the better lately, especially after the new alt helmets.

Will sheldon give out a primed chamber because he so very generous and cool ;) Did I say handsome?

Any chance of implementing more interactable things in the tilesets? (bridges, energy fences, cranes, various machinery).

Perhaps something we could tie with stamina? Pushing, pulling, lifting etc?

Could you add ALLIES companion health/shield (energy) on the squad info? (they keep dying with no indication on when to be saved). And please let abilities that heal the warframe heal at least your sentinel (hydroids puddle, saryns molt, oberons 3:rd what ever it's called)

Also:

As the comming tileset is all about being vertical can we perhaps see an expansion of the use of rope and ziplines?
0piLORV.png

Repelling down deep shafts (mine or elevator) or caves/ravines could be really cool. Either "running down" in mission impossible fashion or going slow (silently?) the old fashioned way.

This could be a good way to enter into a tileset and has more "feel" than just jumping. You could also make transitions with large fans or blast doors sealing off the shafts from time to time in order to make the swith to another tile.

Fireman's pole could perhaps be something as well (the grineer/corpus could at least use them, ps: kubrows too

ben_on_firepole.jpg

)

Fog + infested climbing the walls would be awesome.

Edited by Lactamid

Semi-Warframe-related but more Developer-related.

DE has come a long way with Warframe, whether it's the game design itself or the size of the community. As an aspiring game-developer (a very far project of mine), what are some advices you could give in all departments (first conception, art, sound, marketing, etc)? What are things that we might want to watch for, sacrifices and risks; what about things to strive for?

1. When can we see new Kubrow types? Any ideas or hints what they could be?

2. Any news about the mobile app?

3. Are there plans on making sigils be applied on other parts of the body? Like arms, legs, etc..?

I've noticed that most tiles get updated and modified as the game progresses, but are you going to specifically address many shortcomings and obsolete paths in current tiles (e.g. some completely illogical kill triggers in places that player could easily escape when using DMA or current parkour) to improve the flow of the game and give Parkour 2.0 system any reason to exist?

Also, maybe an enemy that would actually use parkour-like system against us? Not something cheap like Manic, closer to Stalker when his AI tells him to actually maneuver around instead of slashdashing at us.

Edited by Mofixil

Hey Rebecca: Will you do new hangar for Warframe? The hangar we have come from the first time the Warframe existed. I mean, the current hangar that we have would be good to suck any enemy out into space (imagine grineer) although, unrealistic. 

Thanks =)

Edited by Dislava-planet-tech

Is there any plan in the works to address how the increase in drain for cold mods has made it impossible to switch damage types across different builds on the same weapon regardless of how much forma you use?

More information on the subject:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/422905-the-increase-in-drain-from-9-to-11-for-cold-mods-makes-it-no-longer-possible-to-fit-3-different-damage-type-combinations-with-any-1-set-of-polarities/#entry4693365

Regarding sniper rifles, I have two questions.

One: Current gameplay encourages fast-paced movement and quick kills due to bleed procs and general spam that can easily pin a tenno down if they stand still. With this in mind, using a long range rifle is generally unfavored unless you're in a defense mission. So my question is will there be mission variants (maybe like exterminate or assassinate) where using a sniper rifle is preferred? as in your target is heavily guarded and a frontal assault is foolhardy, but a well placed bullet finishes them off without any trouble. 

And Two: Any plans for more sniper rifles to be added? The Vectis is certainly amazing but variety is the spice of life.

Q: I was so happy and pleased about the reworks for some of the 'easy-to-kill' bosses, and I'm sure you'll make them a formidable challenge, but I'm sad to hear there isn't any rework of Phroid, I mean isn't gotta be the least 'creative' boss (along with Ambulas) from a design, mechanics and the map we fight it on point of view.

so is there any planes to change something about him? it's more like an eximus unit to me than a boss    

The Simaris Sentinel Skin for Helios seems like a missed opportunity to include an upgraded Version of Helios. One that could possibly use Synthesis scanners (for normal scans, not for actual capturing), or deploy traps.

While I'm not a founder, could we see Lato and Skana Prime buffed (to around Lex Prime / Dakra Prime) levels? That way, those that have them would actually have a reason to use them, and we would see those good looking weapons in the game more.

Also, I am aware that not all abilities even have augments yet, but are multiple augments for one ability a possibility? Especially since some abilities got rather pointless or useless augments.