Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #52

[DE]Rebecca

Are we going to have any changes to the dodging or the roll system? The current system is very clunky and it restricts you into an animation. Worse, you do not feel like you are dodging anything since the enemies are still shooting you as per normal. Can we have some dodges that uses the environment too? For example, flipping off a wall in order to make you feel more like a space ninja.

Will the game have a stealth 2.0? Sometimes enemies magically spot you. (I think some modifications to the map will be needed, also, make objects serve as desguise, enemies won't notice you at first. Like Assassins creed.

Also, the AI could have more interactions, than just walking.

Edited by Dislava-planet-tech

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?

Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.

Reserved for later when I can get my question.

The question should be. When is Beef getting unbanned. Aside from joking

Where are the FROST changes man ? I want my crab to be awesome and not just for Snowglobe

1) Can you tell us more about the new star chart? How will reducing 256 nodes to just 20 work?!!Will you bring the lost feeling of progression?Will the planets orbit around the sun again?Will it have difficulty settings? We are really worried about that!

2) We are finally seeing Parkour 2.0 stuff, after 2 years of waiting. What do you plan to do with Stealth 2.0 ?It is very important now that Spy 2.0 is here.

Both aspects need to be done to make us Space ninja again...

3) Stances in Warframe don't really act like...Stances. When equipping a melee weapon, whatever stance you equipped doesn't change your idle animation...However we can easily recognize different martial arts based on the way the fighter stands.

Have you thought about this?

4) Syndicates squads can follow orders now, and it's great. Can you please expand it to kubrows, mind controlled enemies & Nekros shadows?

5) May Syndicates leaders say more than one line per mission and eventually have their own versions of Lotus usual lines? It would not only make sense, but also give them more life!

5.1) When will Darvo give some of his transmissions from time to time? (% chance to hear him when starting a corpus mission or something)

6) Have you thought about Deception 2.0 yet?

7) Question to [DE]Steve : thoughts about Warframe & Nintendo? It was fun to see you guys tweet about including Excalibur into Super Smash Brothers on the Wii U/Nintendo 3DS, but what concrete answer can we have about this?!

8) When will quests be replayable?

8.1) When will past events be replayable?

I will watch this devstream carefully. I have hiiiiiiigh expectations about Parkour, mr Geoff...

Edited by unknow99

Over the past couple weeks I have noticed very few people in the relays, so how soon can we expect the relay changes you have been talking about to make the relays more relevant to the player, besides when the void trader stops by to sell his stuff that people are almost always dissappointed by?

Question: Any reworks/buffs for : Shotguns, Snipers, Daggers, Scythes, Machetes.

These weapon groups are horribly underpowered compared to their other options. The only two shotguns that are so-so are Kohm and Hek with the multishot syndicate mod. Boar Prime is ok but has some issues that make it more situational.

Snipers are horrid.

Daggers are underwhelming.

Scythes didn't get a buff when the other Heavy Melee weapons got it.

Machetes are a sword category that was left in the dust by normal 1 handed swords.

Edited by Bulletjunkie

will we ever see a simaris standing indicator in the liset? Seems a bit messed up that we have everything but that in there. I think it should at least tell you the amount of rep you can gain and the capture target/status on capture completion. The leader boards could still remain in the relay.

Would it be possible to allow us to manually fire off our syndicate procs when the affinity meter is full rather than having it automatically firing off?

I do many stealth runs with my Rakta Ballistica, but the double-edged sword of the stealth bonuses makes my affinity meter fill up fast. When the explosion fires, the stealth bonuses are removed and any enemies that do not die are alerted. Simply, it'd be nice to have more control of when we have the syndicate procs fire.

What was the logic behind the Braton prime ammo nerf? While the Braton Prime has a magazine of 75, and a max ammo of 375, the Grakata, a weapon with a magazine of 75, has a max ammo of 750. Where is the consistency? Why does the Braton prime get a max ammo nerf, but weapons like the Opticor, Boltor Prime, Latron series, and Grinlok all have the standard amount?

Stay close to the walls, Tenno! Join us this Friday, May 8 for Devstream #52, where we discuss Parkour 2.0 in-depth along with some other major Warframe topics. 

Who: Scott, Sheldon, Geoff, Steve & Rebecca will be geared up to perform and discuss some Parkour 2.0 (in Warframe, not the office).

Could we switch Sheldon with Megan? He's just so...casual. :D

Edited by Erelas

With prime warframes now being direct upgrades from their non-prime versions, and most users are deleting the non-prime version keeping only the prime version, are there any plans to make alternate helmets look better when equipped on prime frames? Currently there won't be any reason to buy/make alternate helmets in the future if everyone only has prime frames that look terrible with them on....

Edited by weezedog

The dreaded DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

N32tJ2O.jpg

While the "D" is ok on Frames it is barely tolarable on Melee, useless on Primarys and downright nasty on anything else. We dont like the "D" all that much.

When you remove the "D" you screw with those who used a forma to remove or add (for whatever reason) the "D".

If you put in more "D" ... mods you screw with those who used a Forma to remove the "D".

Serious Question: How are you going to adress the issues we have with the "D"?

What was the "D"s original purpose?

Where did the "D" come from?

Can we "Terminator" the "D" by going back in time and killing its mother ???

"We are looking at it." is not suitable answer for this question...