Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #52

[DE]Rebecca

1. Are we getting new archwing mission types very soon? Exterminate and Interception are getting boring and too redundant. 

2. Do you have plans to have a melee only mission type that can compliment well with the current available stances and the incoming Parkour 2.0? 

3. Is there any chance we can decorate our liset with featured weapons?

Edited by Kipee

What has been the most difficult part of making Parkour 2.0?

With regards to the current Prime Access, it is the same price as its predecessors but comes with one less item; Is there any particular reason for this or was it an oversight?

Considering the upcoming water tileset, what are the plans for getting the tenno under water and will Parkour 2.0 take a back seat when we "just keep swimming"? :P

Question 1

Are you thinking to redo the chat system, which is the worst chat system i ve see (no offense), to make it works like in every other mmo on earth and space, one window for everything, with transparency and always open.

Question 2

Are you going to work on Eyefinity/surround gaming, your game is not power@#&*( we can easily play with full details with a not powerfull GPU, i ve got recently a 295x2 who almost comit suicide while it saw that i can t use Eyefinity.

I'm curious as to whether (or when) standalone melee types will see more weapons. I'm interested in seeing where gunblades and sword & shield could progress to, as they seem to be pretty cool weapon types, but seem very limited in terms of choice.

Also, I wonder if melee only, especially in terms of scaling, might become more viable in the future. I know melee was overhauled in melee 2.0, but being able to swing swords and whips and all those brutal close combat things is really fun, but begins to become weak without the perfect mods and forma and catalyst... and even then. I think maybe a melee based warframe might be quite interesting, sort of melee scaling based, or melee utility or whatever. 

In terms of parkour 2.0, I think its really great you guys are devoloping it, and we can get some more of that space ninja gameplay :). Anyway, thanks DE.

Can you add an option to control the camera (the distance to the character) and how far away the Warframe is from the screen.

​Personally, i like the view when using Volt speed ability where the he is slightly far away from screen and field of view is bigger and better.

This is a question about Liset decorations.

We all might have a weapon we're sentimental about. For me, that weapon is the Braton, the gun I used to win the Fusion Moa event. These days, the Braton doesn't keep up with the damage of other weapons, but still, I just can't bring myself to sell it. I cherish how far it's brought me in my early days of Warframe, and I'd like to see it between missions, as a reminder of where I began.

So can I please mount it on a wall in my Liset, for old times sake?

Does DE plan to ever allow us to take our WarFrame off and to customize the wearer? This would only be allowed during our visits to Relays and in the Liset obviously.

Would it be possible to create visuals for equipped Mods in any way?

Is it just me or does PVE feel like it needs an overhaul just as thorough as PVP? Right now IMHO it consists of Cookie Cutter builds and tactics being superior to mix matching and certain Stats, Mods or Dmg Types are bread and butter if a player wants to be effective. Furthermore regarding PVE, I would suggest that changes in difficulty across planets should be smoother.

When will we see more Dojo furniture or customization options in general?

Have DE considered Relay housing or at least Clan rooms like the Syndicate rooms, or any similar addition to Relays? Perhaps they could work as recruitment offices. They could be instances, if it's not technically possible to have any form of open housing.

Will we ever see a "Recruitment Board" as an LFG UI replacing the recruitment chat channel? As it is, it's really not intuitive.

Will we ever see player owned Kyosks in Relays, replacing the trading chat channel(Possibly along with Avg. Price monitoring and feed back)?

Are there plans to ever add interactive furniture such as seats?

Will we see more Emotes(And hopefully persistent ones) at any point in the future?

IMHO it would be a good idea to further individualize the various WarFrames(Give them more character so to speak) by giving them their own versions of animation sets for basic movement and other shared animations. Is this a possibility? Did I even word this right? *Hopes*
Edited by Kunavi

Question 1:Will there be any more new damage proc added in the future as in plasma proc,Acid,Water,Earth,Crushing, etc.

Question 2:Will the Proc special effects be graphicly improved as well as the weapons projectles get changed or a effect to show the weapons are firing the proc, instead of just being on the barrel or just on the blade.

Question 3:Will Proc like Element procs get sound added to the weapon, say like you have heat proc on a soma, would it be possbile to have a sound fx of fire from the barrel, not loud but enough to make it happens when the proc is triggered. As well having the sound on targets when they are hit with the proc.

Question - 1

When the dagger get a rework or directly a buff? 

Question - 2

Is there a chance of a overhaul for the sound of the maps, for example adding electric static in corpus tileset, big machines in the near working on maps for grinners and  i think the game focuses a lot in gameplay, and a important part of this is the sound environment.

Question - 3

A fomorian permanent mode in arch can be good like another game mode, i dream with a mission where i have to defeat a big ship firing lasers to everywhere and droping little enemies following my warframe, like a "true" war in the space, but with the possibility to do all the days and no only in events.

thanks Devs for the game!

I would like to ask:

1. I really like to know how Stalker gona change in the future and also Syndicate assasins are way to easy for a bit of skilled Tennos.

2. Something about Oberon maybe? Theres only couple augments for him. I would like to see some new ones for him also maybe Oberon Prime? :P (as i can see for people he is really underrated which is not true)

3. Something specific a bit for how kubrows gona change and new type of him? Kubrows are really cool but they potential is lacking.

4.Any chance that healing in Archwing missions gona change? Sometimes its pretty hard to stop at place where is dying one.

5.I Heard also about some awesome stuff how clans ranking for example or those dojo as relays. I would like to hear more because clans are essentials for us so new things should pretty increase clans enjoyable.

Edited by -AT-RedClown

My questions:

1. Did the idea of a Sentinel('s ability/Kubrow ability) 2.0 ever cross Your minds? We don't have ability Mods for Warframes anymore. Can the Sentinels/Kubrows get the same treatment?

2. ...and some new (and useful) abilities instead of "Sentinel will attack the enemy."? (That thing is kinda pointless with being able to equip a Sentinel without any Sentinel weaponry...I may be wrong,I'm not sure I understand it's mechanics...)

3. Will we get new Kubrow types? Or one new Sentinel? I think the last time we got a new Sentinel (Helios) was between U12 (with Oxium added to the enemy drops) and U13.

First an on topic question. Exactly how much gunplay will be available while using parkour 2.0? Will we be able to fire our guns while using our melee to break on ziplines? Will we be allowed to run on walls and fire our weapons at the same time?

Now for a general question. At the moment the most egregious problem with both the kubrow and the sentinel system is Carrier and Vacum. Vacum provides so much utility that it's almost unthinkable to not use it in a lot of mission types (high level survivals especially). As it is now, I can't see other sentinels or kubrows getting used more often unless Vacum is changed somehow, perhaps by making it a precept that can be used on all sentinels while Carrier receives a new unique precept? What are your thoughts on how to deal with this problem?

While searching for Warframe Lore and looking for the rareest Mods it dawned on me that 3 Alerts were not on XB1,Tethra's Doom,The Cicero Crisis and Operation Breeding Grounds. The mods associated with these Alerts are hard to find in some cases much too pricey to buy, so my question is will XB1 be granted these alerts. Please and Thank You. EmanuelMarion77